Votes: 4 57.1%
  • W'ell sorta....

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed anything about some people ? Ever get off the computer Jeff ? seems I find you all over the place trolling....

You ever get off the computer ? quite the internet troll you are....:wacko:
Jeff F • 8 hrs ago Report Abuse
  • What a tragedy. I would not want to be the contractor who put that sign up.​
  • Jeff F • 6 hrs ago Report Abuse​
  • Hey Will, let us know if your ego can get any bigger.​
  • Jeff F • 6 hrs ago Report Abuse​
    Lauer threw Ann Curry under the bus to alibi the ratings. OK, Ann is gone and the ratings still stink. What is the common thread here Matt?​
  • Jeff F 7 hrs ago Report Abuse​
    • How do you fire Tubby Smith?​
  • Jeff F • 8 hrs ago Report Abuse
    Tomas Young is a hero, nothing less. His decision is private and I for one respect it. As far as the VA goes, you can describe it in two words: It sucks. They are slow, inefficient and provide little comfort or assistance to vets that would be remotely considered to be done so on a timely basis.... More
  • Jeff F • 9 hrs ago Report Abuse​
    I gotta tell you, I have been watching college basketball for years and this kid is a bona fide jerk and its not going to get any better.​
    • Jeff F 8 hrs ago Report Abuse
      Pam,
      I do better, every single day. This kid is a jerk as evidenced by his history, I am not as evidenced by mine. Get it? Probably not. By the way, you are a rude #$%$.​

• Jeff F • 9 hrs ago Report Abuse
    Good for him, for once someone who actually deserves something, gets it.​
    Jeff F • 10 hrs ago Report Abuse
    I would say that this train wreck is an idiot but that would be an insult to idiots all over the world.​
    Jeff F • 11 hrs ago Report Abuse
    That's a great photo, Rove and Palin, the face of the conservative movement. Exactly why the conservative movement is viewed by most as an ultra right wing wingnut faction with little to no credibility and probably always will be.​
    • Jeff F 11 hrs ago Report Abuse
      I guess if they didn't have assault weapons we wouldn't be having this conversation, now would we. Lets remember here that Lanza's mother had the Bushmaster .223 legally and that is what precipitated her death and the deaths of 26 innocent people, 20 of them babies. No one needs an assault weapon... More
    • Jeff F • 11 hrs ago Report Abuse​
  • Said it before and I will say it again, Wayne LaPierre is the biggest POS walking the planet today, he is in #$%$ Cheney territory, not easy to accomplish.​
    Jeff F • 11 hrs ago Report Abuse
    This turd has his chance for his day in court and chose not to take it. He had nothing to say then and nothing to say now so, other than selling some ad time, why are we listening to a word that comes out of his mouth?​
  • Jeff F 11 hrs ago Report Abuse
    Same as you and I could not agree more. The police totally screwed the evidence in this one and thats why they were released. A little thing called evidence. I am not saying she isnt guilty, only she knows for sure but, there has to be evidence. Italian police are not world famous for being... More
  • Jeff F 15 hrs ago Report Abuse​
  • Yup, I am going to back Bloomberg. No one needs large capacity magazines and the bills before the senante keep over 2,200 military and assault type weapons on the table for the gun nuts to stroke before they turn in at night. We are the laughing stock of the western world as we continue to allow...
  • Jeff F • 15 hrs ago Report Abuse
  • I cant stand Josh Beckett. I hope he gets lit up every time he makes a start.
  • Jeff F • 2 days 6 hrs ago Report Abuse
  • That sucks. I wonder who this guy, assuming he survives, sees about getting his 23 years back? From what I have heard and read, the detectives who handled this case knew that the information that convicted this guy was bogus, including having witnesses submit false testimony. Maybe we should take... More
    • Jeff F 2 days 6 hrs ago Report Abuse
      I was sick of it a couple of weeks ago, now I am disgusted.​
  • Jeff F • 2 days 10 hrs ago Report Abuse
    Michele Bachmann has proven time again that she is an inveterate liar and an idiot. The fact the she was re-elected last november speaks volumes about her constituency.​
    • Jeff F 2 days 6 hrs ago Report Abuse
      We can only hope, but by that time she will have made her money and done her damage.​
    • Jeff F 2 days 10 hrs ago Report Abuse​
    • could not agree more. This person does not need to ever be around children again.​
  • Jeff F • 2 days 14 hrs ago Report Abuse
    She still has great legs and an even better rack. Time to turn the kids over to the nanny​
    Jeff F • 3 days ago Report Abuse
    One day and I hope its soon, some Marine is going to pop this guy a new #$%$ right between his eyes. Until them Omar, keep yukking it up.​
    Jeff F • 3 days ago Report Abuse
    Instead of a manicurist, go for hair dresser, maybe you can getfacts of life​
  • Jeff F 3 days ago Report Abuse​
    • She does indeed.​

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Looks like somebody is totally infatuated with me:)
But guess what, thats not me:lol:
I'm flattered you took the time to try and look me up;)
I must be on your mind a lot:eek:
You got the wrong Jeff F:cool:
Now you go right back on ignore you tool:lol:

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
Right, because everyone posting as Jeff F on all the whole world wide web is one and the same person. :lol:

Drache really out-tooled himself with this one.

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like somebody is totally infatuated with me:)
But guess what, thats not me:lol:
I'm flattered you took the time to try and look me up;)
I must be on your mind a lot:eek:
You got the wrong Jeff F:cool:
Now you go right back on ignore you tool:lol:
you never did have me on block it ****ing says on the screen when someone has you blocked, check your options. You took me off block to read one thread ? really ? I suppose its a diff jeff on THR also ? You can believe what you want but honestly I was reading the article about the disabled vet then was reading responses and read your name and followed the link and started reading your responses and it was ere enough it they sounded just like you. Say what you want, but they are you and you been doing this type **** a long time. In fact your favorite thing to do is troll other trolls. and yea, don't forget when you say something to someone, you may have to go back through year old threads now. And yes it is you.

use all the smiley faces you want your not impressing or convincing me otherwise, becarefull when you come out of character in your other accounts it is a dead give away. Believe it or not after you read enough of peoples post you begin to see and tell who is who and there style and the way the chat and respond to things. Never use to be internet guy, but learned young how to read people, harder on here, but learning some stuff as I go along.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.