Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the range someone showed me a tool he called a STICKUP. It was really cool you could use it as a spacer for cleaning, inspection and maintenance on AR's. I have looked at cabelas, midwayusa, brownells and can't find anything about it. The guy told me it was a new product and could be purchased for under $15. Thanks for any help if anyone knows about it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The one I saw could be used as a handle, a pin remover, bullet button pin for people in CA and it locks into position so you don't need a cleaning stand. It essentially turns the AR into its own stand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found the AR Stickup cleaning and maintenance tool, yea

Thanks. I was able to find that tool that I was looking for on Amazon, thanks to the guys that helped me. It is called a Stickup and I am going to get 1 or 2 of them. It is a real cool tool that provides me with multiple uses. I really like this tool it is exactly what I need, so I am going to provide some info below.

I don't know if I am allowed to put a link here but I will try:
Amazon.com: STICKUP AR15 Cleaning Link, Spacing Tool, CA Mag Release, Take Down Pin Punch: Sports & Outdoors

Also the manufacturers website is:
Black Pig MFG.

Thanks again

Some of the cool features are:
Made in the USA
CA bullet button tool
Take down pin punch tool
No need to seperate upper and lower halves
Simple 1 piece design
Great for AR cleaning
Fits AR15 AR10 AR308
Made of High impact solvent resistant ABS
Lightweight fits in a pocket nicely

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.