Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Palmetto State Armory has lower parts kits in stock:

PSA STR Lower Build Kit

Palmetto State Armory ACS-L Lower Build Kit

PSA MOE Lower Build Kit

Upper assembly:

6.8 spcii - PSA 14.7" 6.8 SPCII 1:11 Mid-Length CHF CMV MP Lighter Profile Upper

6.8 stainless upper - PSA 6.8 Stainless Madness - 18'' SS Stripped Upper - Without BCG or Charging Handle

14 inch upper 5.56mm - PSA 14.7'' M4A1 Hammer-Forged NFA Upper - unpinned A2 flash hider

If you come across in stock items, or good deals, please post them in this thread.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Howdy, Kevin

I don't mean to be disrespctful, but do we have a moderator on this website?

Respectfully, fishslayerbob

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Do we have any none cry babies ?

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lots of instock AR parts

To my surprise I was able to finally finish my 556 upper

I was able to find a site that had items instock for real and not BSing me like so many others have been.

Dark Storm Industries

I actually got my items in 3 days.

·
Registered
1 Posts
US made ProMag 30rd Mags $8-$10

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have for sale a quantity of new US made ProMag AR-15 30rd Mags in factory packaging. The prices start and $10 and decrease based on amount purchased. I am currently endeavoring to create my own firearms accessory business. I respectfully request that you consider making a purchase and support an American small business. Thank you for your time below is a link my Armslist ad.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: New Pro Mag AR15/M4 30rd Blue Steel Magazine. 5% off listed prices for repeat customers!

Click on "Listings by this user" to see my other mags for sale.

Thank You,
Klip King

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just had a bad experience with PSA, a LPK was poor quality, parts did not fit, the takedown pin had the head not in line with the slot, it and the bolt stop had to be ground to fit. the finish was poor, the trigger was really rough with cast marks on the seer face.
I hand fitted the parts and used an upgraded trigger.

·
Registered
1 Posts
TacticalShooter-USA.com has a good selection and pretty good prices.

There's a site that recently opened up that has a fairly wide array of AR15 parts and accessories called tacticalshooter-usa.com and their prices are pretty good. They are actually doing giveaway on a red Rise Armament trigger for their grand opening right now.

Also, when I ordered, they included a copy of the Constitution in the package, which was pretty cool. They're new, but I recommend giving them a look. Support small businesses ya know?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts