Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! does anyone know where i can find a wooden folding stock for my ruger mini 14?

maybe someone has one to sell?
if so tell me what you got and how much you want for it

Have a nice day!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right o I will keep a look out.

The thing is tough that i live in sweden so the seller will have to be willing to ship.

Here in Sweden the ruger was banned a few years ago.
All because the US Didnt want to ship semi automatic rifles in "military calibers"
so in sweden you cant buy (for hunting) an american made semi automatic rifle in calibers that´s been used by the military so.
no
and so on.
however those american brand rifle´s that´s bult in other countries are alowed....

I have a stock ruger and the police came and took it so that I couldnt hunt with it, and now after over one year of arguing i have got it back for target practice.

My rifle was brand new and the compencation that i would have been given would be the "market value" of an outlawed weapon that no one could buy wich is 0 money. Witch is quite bad since i payed about 2300dollar for it (Yeah that´s what they cost here, all tax) Also we are only alowed to have 4 rifles for hunting +2 if you have comfirmed special needs (Like if your a big land owner, proffesional hunter or a game keeper)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Right o I will keep a look out.

The thing is tough that i live in sweden so the seller will have to be willing to ship.

Here in Sweden the ruger was banned a few years ago.
All because the US Didnt want to ship semi automatic rifles in "military calibers"
so in sweden you cant buy (for hunting) an american made semi automatic rifle in calibers that´s been used by the military so.
no
and so on.
however those american brand rifle´s that´s bult in other countries are alowed....

I have a stock ruger and the police came and took it so that I couldnt hunt with it, and now after over one year of arguing i have got it back for target practice.

My rifle was brand new and the compencation that i would have been given would be the "market value" of an outlawed weapon that no one could buy wich is 0 money. Witch is quite bad since i payed about 2300dollar for it (Yeah that´s what they cost here, all tax) Also we are only alowed to have 4 rifles for hunting +2 if you have comfirmed special needs (Like if your a big land owner, proffesional hunter or a game keeper)
Only one I have seen lately was $700. Prices are crazy here right now. I'm getting $200 for ATI stocks...
You would be better off saving that money to move here. LOL!

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Ruger used to make a Mini for export in .222. It's slightly less powerful than a .223 but it also has a history of being very dependable and in .222, reasonably accurate. . I wish Ruger would make one for the American market. But, right now, things are really a mess politically and all guns; especially semi auto's, are flying of the shelves. kwg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.