Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well whats on your list. Will it be new, used, long gun, handgun? Myself Im waiting for the Saigas in 223. It's been a little while since I've bought anything. I do have a Firing Line milled AK 74 reciever on order when Mike starts running them. Also keeping an eye out for a used Blued 223Ranch at local shops.

·
Registered
685 Posts
the bushmaster m-17 bullbup .223, it takes ar mags and it's only 30 inches long! :eek: :eek: :eek: :usa: :usa: :usa:and it's around 700!!! .oh yea i have to have the savage .22 mag/HB. this thing rocks. had to edit this i found the m17s shipped is 692.48 oops:rolleyes: the price was a used from private owner sorry for the mix up.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'm looking at Ruger 10/22 MAG by Clark Custom. They have a not so heavy barred version @ .750". Hey, I gotta carry the thing!
Ground squirrles beware! :sniper:

·
Registered
169 Posts
i am considering a couple possiblities:

Kvar SA-M7 (bulgarian ak)

Springfield Armory XD Pistol

DSA SA58 (FAL clone)

Franchi Spas-12

·
Registered
160 Posts
"Whats your next firearm purchase? "

CZ 452 Varmint model. Ordered 2 hours ago. Is that current data or what? :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
The next one in the safe will be a Marlin 17V unless someone shows up with an xp-100 that they want to give away.. Should be here by 3/1/02 according to dealer. Yes Rob I will have one. Cleaning rod arrived today and ammo was due to be shipped today. I'll bet that litte booger will copper foul to beat hell if you don't break it in like a match gun!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm trying to talk myself into a 25-06 right now, Remington 7600, limited run. I'm just not sure about it. I like the model, but the price is kind of high, 450.00. HMMMM.....

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I'm considering a CZ 75B. Yes I know it's Eastern Block technology and will look funny next to the Kimber, Colt Series 70 NM Gold Cup and the big boy, Desert Eagle 50 AE. But I'm looking for something not as expensive that is accurate to carry.

:sniper:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sarge, Just now getting around to replying to you on the next purchase deal. If you've never had a 25-06 you will be amazed at what they will do!! I think it is one of the 2 most amazing cartridges I've ever had any experience with. The other is the 22-250. If I could only own one gun and had to hunt everything I hunt with the same gun, the choice would be between these 2. You will love the 25-06!! As one of the writers in some magazine I read said,"the varmint gun from hell" on the varmints. I have killed whitetails, muledeer and antelope withthis round and it has to be at the top of the list as far as versatility goes!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey Sarge, Just going thru the posts and realized that the 17 was supposed to be here 1 month ago!!! Tomorrow is 4/1!!! Anyway got 1 more new toy!! Another xp. This one is 223 topped with 3x9 Burris. It's a rocket!!! Shot 3 different factory loads, 50gr Fed Premium, 52gr Fed Premium and 53 gr Win. to the same POI!!!! I've only owned a couple guns that would do that before. I am impressed!! The 9 shot group at 100 yds. measured .547!!!! 3 of each loading. I let a friend shoot a 3 shot group with the 50gr Premiums and he shot a .420!!! It wasn't just me!! I wonder how good it will do when I put a holosight on it!!! GHD PS. Thanks for the jokes!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well mine is supposed to be a T/C Encore, but you never know when someone will walk in to the shop with some other cutie I just must have!:confused:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Factor this O'Reilly! :cool:
Check the thread in the 1903 section about the CMP 03's for sale. I ordered a Remington A3 for $400 straight from the army arsenals.
:D

·
Registered
72 Posts
DJSKIT, I called them last week and they are opening a store at Camp Perry where you can go and hand pick! It's about a 4 hour drive for me. I first saw the listing in shotgun news and started making calls at that point. Good Luck on your new rifle! I favor the Military 30-06!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts