Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the lowest Warne QD scope mounts I can put on my 582 ranch rifle to mount a leupold mark AR 1 x 4 20 mm and not get interfence from my fixed sights

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a one inch tube with 20 mm objective. Would like to use low mounts if it won t interfear with stock rear sight or make front sight visible. I d be interested in the med rings if that's the lowest I can go. How much do you want for them?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have a 1-3x Weaver, similar scope. The mediums were the lowest you could go without removing the rear sight, I measured with a caliper. I bought the Warnes from CTD for $75 I think, but I decided to stick with the Ruger rings as I rarely take the scope off and don't mind re-zeroing when I do.

I will say at 1-2.5x you're going to see the front sight no matter what through the scope, but it doesn't bother me. I usually punch paper at 3x anyway.

The Warnes are new in original packaging, PM me an offer if you'd like them..

1x on Ruger high rings:

Weaver 1-3 on the same Ruger high rings - enough clearance to the rear aperature to go medium, but not low:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.