Magpul ambidextrous sling attachment point

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
:lol:pics?

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Is this used? If not I would just go with PSA all the way and skip the DS Arms lower but if used, should be gtg. I use the MS3 and the ASAP ambidextrous mount and they are hard to beat.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Kevin, are you going to the gun show in Port Arthur, Sat & Sun? I'm going to try to pick up a lower to build up another ar.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Magpul has some good products, no doubt there. Even looking into some hand grips for mines. Problem is price check them against ebay and other sites like that. I found a couple parts I can get cheaper with free shipping on ebay. But my opinion go with it :), the handgrip runs about 19.99, the ones i found.

·
communism hater
3,917 Posts
I think you need to stop daydreaming about AR's and police this site of yours. Your letting a few retreads run wild and its getting old.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I'm with CGS. The Magpul stuff is a good way to go, but the upper/barrel choice depends on your POU.

I prefer to go with heavier barrels whenever possible, but I also think the tradeoff is worth it. Carrying a heavier weapon is not something that really bothers me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts