Perfect Union banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read this site 4-5 times a day as I have for years. Was on my smart phone today and when I went to it this afternoon, the site is totally different in display than it was this morning. That way at home now also, not in blue, kind of in sections that you scrolled down topic to topic. Now it looks like a computer threw a bunch of junk out, still all the info but out of whack. Apparently I hit the wrong something on my smartass phone. I hope PU has not changed its format. Nuts, I hope I can figure out how to correct it on my end.

· Premium Member
3,450 Posts
I read this site 4-5 times a day as I have for years. Was on my smart phone today and when I went to it this afternoon, the site is totally different in display than it was this morning. That way at home now also, not in blue, kind of in sections that you scrolled down topic to topic. Now it looks like a computer threw a bunch of junk out, still all the info but out of whack. Apparently I hit the wrong something on my smartass phone. I hope PU has not changed its format. Nuts, I hope I can figure out how to correct it on my end.
if your are talkin bout the basic lay out.. unless your phone can f' it up for everybody i dont think it was u

· Registered
5,429 Posts
Same here Pdog. I cleared the cache and reloaded the site. no good It's like a text only with white background and a couple of graphics here and there.
Bummer

· Registered
74 Posts
We want our old format back. We are creatures of habit and we really don't like change. It is hard to teach an old dog new tricks!:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.