Perfect Union banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some 30 round polymer Promags from Midway yesterday. But this morning there already out of stock again... Good thing they sent me a email with a tracking number!!! Only thing is they had a 2 mag limit.
Not the best mags but there better than nothing.

Keep your eyes open guys, they come in and sell out FAST!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Congrats on getting anything these days! I hemmed and hawed for a few months about getting the 3-pack of Thermolds offered by The Sportsman's Guide, but jumped on them in mid-December. They work very well in both of my Minis.

Please let us know how your Promags work out.

·
American realist
316 Posts
i had the same thing happen thru midway with the 420 rd cans of green tip m855. every time they would send an email that they were in stock, they would be sold out when i found the email. the day after the shooting, i was actually logging in to my email when it came thru. immediately ordered (2 can limit) & got them for $179 per can. they were completely sold out within 15 min.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have several more on order through midway but they must not have any because checking the item it says NO BACKORDER, but i placed my order before they put that up. So hopefully ill be one of the first in line for 2 Tapco Gen2's and a metal 20 rd promag.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have several items in my wish list that originally were backorderable and no longer are. I actually placed a backorder weeks ago for some items that they are no longer taking orders for.
It must be that they don't want to get suck sitting on inventory they won't be able to sell with the new climate against certain guns and parts.
Guido

·
Registered
54 Posts
I currently have two facory mags @ 29 bucks each on BO from midway. Scheduled to ship on the 12th i think. <<<<<>.....Keeps fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
How reliable are the Pro-mags?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've got a Triple K 40rd on backorder through Midway until February and I'm really kicking myself for not getting the second one i need to replace my PMIs If I can't get another order in once they're in-stock.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm still ticked at cheaperthandirt. Mine was ordered on the dec.17 and is very close to a month and no word.I have only contacted them once two days ago and have not been able to reach them by phone.
They were in stock when I purchased them.Pretty inexcusable,not to mention bad business.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts