Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are reading this you must be interested in the Colt Government pistol, one of its derivatives, or a clone. Bill was kind enough to set this forum up for those of us who shoot or otherwise enjoy the Colt Govenrnment. In any event, welcome. Please visit and use this forum often. Thank you.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hello dvd I like the big 45 but my heart is with the Browning HP. Im more of a rifle guy but own a couple 1911,s 1 springfield 1 charles daly and a double stack llama. All stock no fancy gismos. But I have my share of H.P,s. If you know anyone lookin for a good HP clone century imported more of the Bulgarian Arcus pistols. They havem in DA also. If the quality is like the batch a couple years ago their a steal. There are so many people crankin out those 1911,s anymore I can,t keep track, I guess the Kimber pretty popular.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Call me a chauvinist but if you want a Government buy a Colt! You are not just buying a piece of steel, you are also buying a brand and the promises and history associated with that brand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts