Perfect Union banner

Welcome to Revolver Talk.

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  BlackhillsBob 
#1 ·
All wheelguns, all the time. Single action, double action, competition, sport, or defense. Self-defense with a revolver? You bet!

You all know the rules. Now bring it on!

#5 ·
Lets kick the tires and light the fires!:cool:

Just picked up a S&W 629 Classic with a 5" barrel
Magnum 44 of course.

What I reeeealy wanted to get was a model 625 Mountain Gun in 45 Colt but its not for sale in Califonia because of the stupid safety testing law:mad:
Yeah, all we can buy now are the really popular guns.
So yeah, some wheel guns are effectively BANNED in this stoopid state. :mad: :mad: :mad:
So next time your hear about "common sense saftey laws" just say no!

#8 ·
Welcome everyone. I figure there can't be too many forums to peruse. Haven't seen your post 7MM, but don't worry about it. That's the risk you run when making obscure jokes. They can always be misinterpreted.

#14 ·
O'Reilly- Those Nagants are interesting. I sort of like the odd looks (maybe because I am a little odd myself?). But I have no personal experience with them. Maybe someone else...?

DJSKIT- The holster for the 5" M29 is moded for the full-lug barrel. Won't work for my older gun. Still looking... and looking... and looking...

#15 ·
HOLA: The best combination I have ever found was the S&W in a 4" barrel in either .357 for intermediate useage or the .44 spec for very serious work. It made a very fast package and was quite accurate out to 4-500 meters using the Keith range finding front sight. Loved it.

I am not talking about factory policies, just the quality, which to me is theultimate criterion for defensive use. I have never had one fail me.

Smooch to S&W for producing them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.