Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Boy it's hard to find a thread on here that some one isn't flaming some one or down right being disrespectful to anothers, gun choice, lack of knowledge, age , service to his country, or a long list of other things.

Can we at least try and keep all the back biteing & stabbing to one page so that those who want to actually learn something can respond to a thread without worrying that we are going to get some kind of smart ass reply.

We can call the anger dumping page something like "The OK Corral" or
"The firering squad", maybe "The dignaty dumpster", I think you can see where this is going.

I'm just wondering has this site always been this way or is this a new developement???
i agree in fact i suggest the same thing a year ago and nothing came of it. You try to talk about guns and people pour crap in from over on another thread and **** up everyone elses threads.

Likee that gameover guy he keeps going to every thread telling people to ignore me to put me on block etc. when we are obviously having a mature conversation related to firearms, its so absurd he doesn't even realize what an ass he looks like, then some people posting links to arguments in civilized threads. Ya i argue on some threads, but do not bring it into normal chat threads, sometimes onto other trolling threads yes, but I do not spread it everywhere that is absurd and disrespectful

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
Not really. Kevin drops the ban hammer if things get really bad, but generally takes a laissez faire approach.

Carpshooter and whofarted have volunteered their services. I think they'd make a great moderating team as long as they don't ban each other.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Hey JRedHorse you joined this site for exactly the right reasons.
There are alot of very nice knowledgeable people here and then there are a mix of
strange types, kids who play too many computer war games that feel this gives
them the right to talk about every gun ever made and a few infiltrators that come from
"code pink" and anti second ammendment groups.
They try to sound like they know what they're talking about but you can see thru them
just by reading a few of their rants.
Its still a great site and when you use the ignore button you find you can pretty much tune them out and enjoy this site as it was created.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.