Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Full on Eco-Capitalist!!!
11,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says, I'm looking for this stock, and wonder if any of you folks in NY would like to sell now that your silly leaders have made it illegal to own/use these pistol grip stocks now in NY.

I can paypal, and am not looking to slaughter anyone on the price, but if you have one to sell, shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

·
11,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, if it's like new, or new, I'll pay 190.00 shipped to me from your location. :)

So, I'm not trying to rip anyone off here, just helping out, since you guys in NY can't own these anymore, and there are few of them for sale right now on the market, so I can't just buy one from a dealer, they are on backorder. (But Midway has them for 199.00.)

Thanks in advance.

·
Backwoods Mountain Man
99 Posts
BTW, if it's like new, or new, I'll pay 190.00 shipped to me from your location. :)

So, I'm not trying to rip anyone off here, just helping out, since you guys in NY can't own these anymore, and there are few of them for sale right now on the market, so I can't just buy one from a dealer, they are on backorder. (But Midway has them for 199.00.)

Thanks in advance.
The only place that has them in stock is a store on amazon, $270 plus shipping. I called around, most places have no clue when they will be getting them back in, and sadly, AR parts are taking priority on ordering list right now. I got mine for $210 shipped, and it was worth every penny. Though I doubt you'll find one new for less than $250 now.

Edit: I forgot amazon no longer sells gun parts. The stocks aren't there anymore
Sent from behind my anvil in ye olde smithy

·
11,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They will be back, it's only a matter of time, but you are right, they are being advertised for high bucks on various places.

Midway has them listed for 199.99, but it's on backorder.

I'm in no hurry, and someone can make a sale if they can't keep them anymore in NY, or if they just don't like it, and want to use another stock.

:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
The only place that has them in stock is a store on amazon, $270 plus shipping. I called around, most places have no clue when they will be getting them back in, and sadly, AR parts are taking priority on ordering list right now. I got mine for $210 shipped, and it was worth every penny. Though I doubt you'll find one new for less than $250 now.

Edit: I forgot amazon no longer sells gun parts. The stocks aren't there anymore
Sent from behind my anvil in ye olde smithy
i picked mine up from amazon last week

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.