Perfect Union banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did the make any reference to the firearm?
Curious cause CNN, in the same day, refers to ARs as "assault weapons" when talking about a gun ban but refers to em as "high-powered rifles" when LE is looking for Dorner.

·
Libertarian
295 Posts
Did the make any reference to the firearm?
Curious cause CNN, in the same day, refers to ARs as "assault weapons" when talking about a gun ban but refers to em as "high-powered rifles" when LE is looking for Dorner.
Welcome to the semantic issues concerning gun control. In our hands they are "EVIL" but in theirs its not. They get to break the laws of the land, we do not.

·
Odd Pachyderm thingy
1,285 Posts
Welcome to the semantic issues concerning gun control. In our hands they are "EVIL" but in theirs its not. They get to break the laws of the land, we do not.
and they hose civilian vehicles with paper girls and surfers in them that sort of look like the suspect's vehicle... :wacko: I mean really... no weapons in evidence, no one tried to run over a cop, the occupants didn't match the description of the suspect, two females and a 160 pound white surfer dude don't look like a 200 pound plus black dude.

My evil mini has never caused me to do that before... so I don't think it's gun :p
just the numbnuts operating it.

just sayin'

·
Banned
7,947 Posts
Now I know why those progressive LEO communities in Calif. are for increased gun control. Jealous that they have to carry those out date pencil barrel Mini 14s.

·
Libertarian
295 Posts
and they hose civilian vehicles with paper girls and surfers in them that sort of look like the suspect's vehicle... :wacko: I mean really... no weapons in evidence, no one tried to run over a cop, the occupants didn't match the description of the suspect, two females and a 160 pound white surfer dude don't look like a 200 pound plus black dude.

My evil mini has never caused me to do that before... so I don't think it's gun :p
just the numbnuts operating it.

just sayin'
Yup. Pretty scary when they shoot at women and a white man when looking for a black man. Sad to say if they were looking for a white man and shot a black man it would be national news and the naacp would be going haywire. But then again the progressive media is gung ho about making LEO and the establishment look good and us "EVIL".

·
Odd Pachyderm thingy
1,285 Posts
evidently dorner is citing racist policy of the lapd as the root cause of his actions.
and of course the front page pic is of a Black officer with some stripes on his jacket... gotta show how progressive and EOE they are.

that "unbiased media" wag the dog much? :blink:

·
Registered
90 Posts
The deputy in the picture is part of a real minority, left handed shooters. Let's not politicize their work. That kind of thing is for the mentally deficient (you know politicians and the like).

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I've spent some time in the Big Bear Lake area and me and my Mini 14 would be quite happy there. Unfortunately, it's in the Republic of California. What a disappointing path these united states are on...

·
Registered
451 Posts
That is an obvious photo OP picture. They needed him to switch the mini to his left side for the photo. Notice that his hand gun is obscured, being on his right side.
Hottarod-That is the way I shoot-long guns-left, handguns-right. I've been shooting like that for 66 years, actually only about 56 years not counting BB guns. I can do fairly well with a pistol grip stocked gun and a handgun at the same time. The PMI's in the Marines loved the way I shot.<_<;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.