Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
AC-556 Owner
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting everyone know our favorite troll "Ruger" has returned under the name Viperrt1

You may want to adjust your ignore settings until the admins get on to ban him again

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
You mean guy come in ever thread n inject sum ass-backerds opinion n conjecksher about sumthin he have no knolleje bout?

I kinda figured... Already had him blocked simply because I can't read his posts. Some kind of short shorthand by a person who has little knowledge of the English language.

Viperrt1 is probably his Turkish cousin, who learned about this forum from his French buddy arminius who got here via Ruger's German brother KnuckelPunche.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Haha
Being a good shot
Not calling name
And listing facts
And I'm the troll.
Well
So much for a friendly site open to discussion.
Sorry you can't shoot or read. Get over it some of use can.
This forum sucks any ways just mostly advertisement for company selling China crap and AR lovers that will call you a troll when you say mini better.

·
communism hater
3,917 Posts
Haha
Being a good shot
Not calling name
And listing facts
And I'm the troll.
Well
So much for a friendly site open to discussion.
Sorry you can't shoot or read. Get over it some of use can.
This forum sucks any ways just mostly advertisement for company selling China crap and AR lovers that will call you a troll when you say mini better.
I dont buy anything chinese. I will hit a target at 700yrds with my Mini-14 or AR before you will with your 7.62x39. Not to start any crap but I own both and my AR is a better rifle than my mini-14. Its easier to repair, and slightly more accurate. Not by much though. You are definatly a troll. Just deal with it, leave and try to fool people somewhere else. If there is anywhere else your not banned left.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Fine if you think all think I'm lieing troll I'm out not like there anyone left here to talk too.. just jealous name callers. (Do love fact ever one of you flat said you like u AR better)
By the way it was clay at 500 with 7.62x39. For the math that moa which if you search forum there been a few.

Guess that why this is dieing forum.
Funny non other gun forums have problem with me just this one.

·
AC-556 Owner
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fine if you think all think I'm lieing troll I'm out not like there anyone left here to talk too.. just jealous name callers. (Do love fact ever one of you flat said you like u AR better)
By the way it was clay at 500 with 7.62x39. For the math that moa which if you search forum there been a few.

Dont go away mad, just go away.

·
Registered
6 Posts

My head hurts now... :wacko:

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
Just letting everyone know our favorite troll "Ruger" has returned under the name Viperrt1

You may want to adjust your ignore settings until the admins get on to ban him again
I agree but just lately wondered WTF was going on
I can't figure out why 'he'(?) wastes the time to post here?
maybe just a plain arsehole?

I'm fond of most all firearms includeing but not limited to Minis, H&R, Winny, Stevens, Ithaca, HK's, Beretta, CZ, Hawken, CVA, Pietta, Savage, Rem - the list goes on.

no need for me to flame any of them at all.

·
Registered
345 Posts
here we go again. the sooner we all realize that out multi personality poster is some stupid kid who could not get laid in a whore house with a fist full of hundreds. then we can move on.

if he is an adult then he should do the world a favor and eat a bullet. it is plain to see that he has no life and is a scared little man who gets picked on and has to start **** on a forum so he can feel like a real man.

if he can hit a clay at 500 yards then minute of brain should be no problem. or maybe run the hose from the exhaust into the car thatway he can get a fewmore worthless posts in.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I have not been here in months…can see I did not miss anything. I see Kevin's experiment in free speech is still around like a bad case of herpes.
:lol:
It has improved a bit. Mainly due to the fact that Ruger, et. al. have been absent. We got our Valtrex, so the flares are becoming more manageable. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.