Perfect Union banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my eye on FN's FS2000 bullpup rifle for quite some time, and thanks to some recent sales of duplicate firearms in the old gun safe, I was able to acquire one.

Wow, it is really something else, really a pleasure to shoot and extremely accurate.

Any of you shot one before? Own one? Would love to hear from others who enjoy bullpup rifle designs.

Here's a video I made by way of introduction to the FN FS 2000.

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as the old saying goes.

;)

·
Full on Eco-Capitalist!!!
11,121 Posts
Oh yeah, this rifle has become one of my favorites, sucks that I had to sell it off due to the Obama economy.

·
11,121 Posts
Economy of Obama=no more fun.

·
11,121 Posts
Did I mention Obama sucks?

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Adjuster...great pics!

USSFO6...do I have to choose??

Favorite...really depends on what mood I'm in. I honestly would not be able at this point to say, "This is my favorite" and why.

I love all my children equally...

:)

Check with me in six months.

·
Registered
106 Posts
[/QUOTE]

I think they are both ugly but like Amsdorf said beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:)

·
11,121 Posts
When you shoulder the FS2K, and send a few rounds down range, the issue becomes moot on how it looks, or how it "Should" feel to use it.

It just flat out works, and is one of the most capable weapons I've shot in my life. (The PS90 is perhaps better in that it's smaller, lighter and has a better magazine setup, but for the sheer firepower you have with the much faster bullet in the 5.56 NATO round v/s the 5/7x28 civilian load, I'd have to say that either would be good choices for any type of personal security work, but the FS2k has the ability to really reach out and work better at a distance, while the PS90 has the edge in house to house/CQB type use.)

Then again, the FS2k is only a few inches longer than the PS90.

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well said!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts