Perfect Union banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
36,095 Posts
Let's get real

If it weren't for Marlin's usmc obsession, Marlin would probably have gone broke months ago from dropping Grants at the local watering hole.

Reactions: usmc

·
Banned
2,750 Posts
Wow!!Dumb PHUCK marlin 45 really loves me,You FN [email protected]

Sorry I'm late to the party.I was on my way but the cops held traffic up,stating there was a big ugly stinking dead animal in the road.As I was passing by after the clean up,I ask the cops what was that smelly dead sh!t in the road,they said it was Marlin 45's Mom.1-2-3 GO Dumb PHUCK Marlin low 45 I.Q. :lol:

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #249 ·
that marine '********' would give me more of a fight - until I got over my aversion for violence towards womankind - than the likes of you ever will you lying punk coward.

·
Registered
36,095 Posts
Whatsa matter Marlin? Pass out before getting your $50 worth?

Marlin's in a bad mood this morning because he woke up broke and hungover. :lol:

Look at the bright side; at least you didn't come to in jail. ;)

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
more lies from the father of lies.
didn't 'get any' last night - didn't expect to - but if I had it would be better than the likes of you ever had. you and ******* 'tiny marine' and 'crapspewer' go roll around with 'usmc' ******** marine buddys.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Banned
2,750 Posts
Starting to think maybe Mental 45's is out of his med's .

Marlin's in a bad mood this morning because he woke up broke and hungover. :lol:

Look at the bright side; at least you didn't come to in jail. ;)
Going untreated,Mental 45's paranoid schizophrencia is causing him to lose touch with reality .Poor dumb phucker .:lol:

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Here's what I thought

Going untreated,Mental 45's paranoid schizophrencia is causing him to lose touch with reality .Poor dumb phucker .:lol:
That comrade buddy " the squid Marlin " was living in denial ! :lol:................:lol:..................................:lol:..............

241 - 255 of 255 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.