Perfect Union banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 255 Posts

·
Banned
7,947 Posts
hey tiny marine! I see the VA let you have computer access again. Sweet! Has freestuff and carpspewer stopped back by to pack the fudge and replenish your throat milk?

·
Banned
2,750 Posts
Hey terry! how are you?Terry you are still a racist piece of [email protected]

Crap Shooter has little support, even the few Liberal idiots are ashamed of him. He is the most poorly educated of the group that is evident.
Always fast to point a finger at members's education ,when your education seems less than standard itself .Word of advice A-hole,stick that finger back in your @ss and scratch until your brain bleeds some common sense .:lol:

·
Banned
2,750 Posts
Stuck again?

Slow afternoon with the Monsoons rolling thru. Must say a few our commie F#cks and fakes got a royal arse-whooping in this thread. Loved how the one was proven a fake.
Said all along he was a dickless teen.:D:D:D:D:lol::lol:
How do you get around to type so much?Must be very difficult to do with your head so far stuck up your @ss.It would have been a good day had the monsoon washed out your filthy racist little mind.I just don't think there is enough water for that.:lol:Take care you loser.:D

·
Banned
2,750 Posts
Waiting for the train to pull into the station.

I'm a tiny KKK wanna be ******* tard-tard ! I have computer access again. I'm Sweet! Terry and Tom stopped back by to pack my fudge and replenish my throat milk .
I have your derailment kit built and ready for some re-railing .I don't care to hear about your candy @ss past time doings with your fellow racist PU members .:lol:

·
I am NOT an animal.......
1,191 Posts
^^^^

4 ignored posts in a row is a good day!
It sure makes skipping the dogma and finding the meat of the discussion a lot easier. :D

And isn't it kinda funny the troll FreeLoader and all his alias's have no ignore list. ;)

He is paid by the DNC to post crap in a pro second amendment forum so the brain washed left in universities etc across the country will find these posts.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
Can everyone just stop posting and let this thread die? Call it mutually ensured destruction? We can find a common area of interest and let the other stuff be forgiven or just ignored? Like we all like to shoot guns or we all drink water now and then. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
Back to the top for the 'usmc' tough guy.

OK hotshot you've run your mouth - now back it up.
show that smiths - before you're made a laughing stock
btw - show us your marvelous physique - since you freely criticize others

come back - punky??

this is a post I made in the thread 'BFR' - which quickly got slammed.
please keep posts on topic - which is to expose SCUM for what he really is.
thanks, marlin
and 'his' comrades:lol::lol:

221 - 240 of 255 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.