Perfect Union banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK hotshot you've run your mouth - now back it up.
show that smiths - before you're made a laughing stock
btw - show us your marvelous physique - since you freely criticize others

come back - punky??

this is a post I made in the thread 'BFR' - which quickly got slammed.
please keep posts on topic - which is to expose SCUM for what he really is.
thanks, marlin

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
more idiocy from the laughingstock USMC-SCUM

back atch'a chickensquat. sorry to hurt your itty-bitty feelings.

oh - and show us your 460 smiths and your remarkable physique - liar:lol:

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah 40 the next thing that worm will tell us is that he's robert redford redux.
oh - and BTW I saw a cardiologist 2 years back after being hit in the chest by a swinging load at work (it was a gas engine driven welder/generator in a sling that got away from the handlers). a cath scan and flouroscope scan revealed no artery blockage and an extra large heart. just badly bruised rib/sternum.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good jarheads - not this USMC though

USMC is a jar head so there is no way that he will stop this. Jest out him out of every thing. There is a lot of very good USMC out there it is bad to have one that acts like that.
yes, I served in a navy unit that had as many marines as sailors. wild rascals some of them were but not idiots like this dolt.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
as veteran myself (US Navy regular enlisted '68-'72) I hesitated to question usmc's service - simply because I have respect for vets of all branches of service - and the most respect for those whose names are engraved onto the surface of a certain black granite wall in the national mall. also those that came back either missing a pound of flesh - or with some other tainting be it agent orange, ptsd - or just plain disillusioned -me in particular, that damned ford pardoned the draft dodgers and those under indictment then carter ordered the amnesty for those fled the country and the discharge review boards.
I have never met a marine vet that did not freely tell what division they served in, air wing, naval ship, embassy post or other rear echelon position.
you better watch it mr. usmc - you say the wrong thing now and you may well be setting yourself up for some real trouble. mr. alligator mouth.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
I'm not concerned with his insults,part of growing up and joining the real world was maturity.The internet ramblings of a mouthy little brat really don't hurt.
I asked because I wanted his answers,and I got them.And they told me all I need to know about him.
He's not in the Corps,never was,never will be.He's a liar.And it's pretty obvious after what doesn't even amount to a little pressure,that he's a foul mouthed little kid.Marines don't act like that in the World.We talk a lot amongst ourselves,but not out with "real people".It's dishonorable to the Corps,and serves no purpose other than to demonstrate his lack of maturity and intellect.
There was no need for him to attack anyone the way he did,and if he were in the Corps,he'd never have responded to me the way he did the 2nd time.
He proved my point.
I missed some responses to usmc on this thread. thought I'd post a reminder for 'his' benefit.
so BTTT for the piece of chickensquat:lol:

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
have to buy the bulk packs to get 'em that cheap.
the 24 pack lasts me all year but then I don't shave during wintertime (5 months around this region)

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
anyone interested is welcome to peruse the general stautes of state of north carolina.
articles 26 and 27 would cover any chargeable offense that could possibly be related to 'public morals'. key phrases would be 'agreeing to meet', 'lewd and lascivious', and 'loitering to initiate conversation'.
again usmc is lying (or badly uninformed) but then that's what this thread is all about.
free is correct, any reasonable person would not begrudge a survivor the right to engage in normal activitys. I surely would not if the circumstances were reversed.
I will further point out that these women are all single (never married), divorced or widowed themselves. never have I had any expression of outrage as a reaction and some of these gals are 'repeat intimates'.
I'm also secure in the knowledge that any woman with half a brain would toss their drink into usmc's face at the first hint of interest he expressed.
therein lies a clue to 'his' behavior on this forum, I much suspect usmc is an aggressive homosexual and likely misogynist - none of the several other members here that are Marine Corp veterans are convinced that 'he' actually is a vet.
'he' likely has never been layed, has no prospect of being layed and also is a pathological liar. quite a combination and possibly an 'incident' waiting to happen.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
I've got a b-day comeing up.
I'm thinking I'll visit one of the clubs I'm member of (my b-day is on a saturday) - I'm betting i can entice one of my 'regulars' into a freeby. the little blue pills work wonders for a 64 yr old.
eat your heart out little **** usmc. just don't go on a rampage in frustration.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
luck has bearing only on the gals being there - at the right time.
the rest is as circumstances may fall into place. good evening for a m/c ride hopefully.
at any rate you would'nt have any luck at all if it was'nt for your mother.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 · (Edited)
refer post 122 from the chicken-squat liar. too stupid to put together a post he hacks others.
just as the loser he is. I doubt he could buy a woman for any price - even his mother!!
methinks I hit a sensitive nerve this time!!!
WHO'S YO' DADDY u-scm
ha-ha-ha!!!

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
refer post 122 from the chicken-squat liar. too stupid to put together a post he hacks others.
just as the loser he is. I doubt he could buy a woman for any price - even his mother!!
methinks I hit a sensitive nerve this time!!!
WHO'S YO' DADDY u-scm
ha-ha-ha!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

usmc does'nt know who his daddy is! he's ashamed to walk into the bar in the 'hood come father's day!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.