Perfect Union banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
Marlin45's "all messed up" in some ways (what's with some of those post likes?), but I'll stand up for him on this one. I'm sure he'd do anything to bring back his wife, but that's not an option. Everyone grieves in his own way. There is no rule that says you have to go without the companionship of anyone of the opposite sex for the rest of your life after you lose your spouse.

We return now to the feud already in progress.

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
there's more going on here than I ever believed would happen.
Actually, less.

;)

In the immortal words of wisdom of Bush the Elder's Vice President Dan Quayle:
"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."
(address to the United ***** College Fund)

Reactions: usmc

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
the aforementioned post #160

Come on Mariin , since I been here this forum is full of one -sided crap (( mostly made-up ) that only really nut-case folks would believe of the right -wing ! :rolleyes:

I have no argument with you but you side with those who will be costing many of us our gun rights , as their mental attitude is very debatable !:rolleyes:

You just can't fix stupid , and it's no doubt for sell here ! :lol:
And a buyer's market.

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
Incredibly serious accusation, coming from a 10+ year mod, of a large forum community.

Accessing PMs is a HUGE violation, even for admin/mods. That is off-limits, no entry, no-no land.

I expect something will be done ASAP.
What are your policies regarding the repeated posting of death threats and racial slurs?

I notice you are awfully silent about them here, where there is no doubt what was posted and who posted it. And yet you get all bent out of shape over a baseless accusation. <_< :rolleyes:

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
Defending the invasion of PMs will most likely be abused. It does not take a software engineer to accomplish this. Does anyone want to defend this kind of abuse?
That is a question you must answer, Derango.

Marlin wrote you this:

Marlin 45 carbine said:
I have'nt heard from gameover in some days, do know he's been here some. I'm hopeing he has time (and $$) when he retires (soon he says) to do some hacking/traceing.
and you were just fine with it. Well well well.

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
For fugg's sake, Tom, you've just got to keep this crap going, don't you. <_<

You are even more deranged than Terry is.

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
Let's get real

If it weren't for Marlin's usmc obsession, Marlin would probably have gone broke months ago from dropping Grants at the local watering hole.

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
Whatsa matter Marlin? Pass out before getting your $50 worth?

Marlin's in a bad mood this morning because he woke up broke and hungover. :lol:

Look at the bright side; at least you didn't come to in jail. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.