Perfect Union banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK hotshot you've run your mouth - now back it up.
show that smiths - before you're made a laughing stock
btw - show us your marvelous physique - since you freely criticize others

come back - punky??

this is a post I made in the thread 'BFR' - which quickly got slammed.
please keep posts on topic - which is to expose SCUM for what he really is.
thanks, marlin

·
Banned
2,750 Posts
OK hotshot I've run my fat big mouth - now ,I can't back it up.
show that smiths long barrel of yours, before I'm made a the laughing stock of PU.
btw - show us your marvelous physique - since I'm gay

come back ,Im punky & gay.

this is a post I made in the thread 'BFR' - which quickly got slammed.
please keep posts on topic - which is to expose myself for the SCUM I really am.
thanks, marlin the ***.
Hey ,If you are such a ***,that's your business .But to want to see another man's body is even more gay,plus you want to see his barrel, is super gay.You need help fat old gay bird face man.:lol:

·
Banned
2,750 Posts
lots of others know what I AM,a fat ugly liar.
what I am is a chickensquat,it is apparent to many here.I'm a liar hideing behind a keyboard - and I'm proud to say that you reeled my lying ass in -I'm #1 chickensquat
Good morning walking heart attack.That was such a nice confession you made.I'm glad you are proud of yourself.Atleast somebody is.Too bad you are still fat & have a face that looks like an ugly bird .Have a nice day walking heart attack.:lol:

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
more idiocy from the laughingstock USMC-SCUM

back atch'a chickensquat. sorry to hurt your itty-bitty feelings.

oh - and show us your 460 smiths and your remarkable physique - liar:lol:

·
Banned
7,374 Posts
Good morning walking heart attack.That was such a nice confession you made.I'm glad you are proud of yourself.Atleast somebody is.Too bad you are still fat & have a face that looks like an ugly bird .Have a nice day walking heart attack.:lol:
The only reason you know this is bacause he posted a picture of himself with his nice big piece(firearm). So far all you have been is talk, and ludicrous moran talk at that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:2guns: :ph34r:

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah 40 the next thing that worm will tell us is that he's robert redford redux.
oh - and BTW I saw a cardiologist 2 years back after being hit in the chest by a swinging load at work (it was a gas engine driven welder/generator in a sling that got away from the handlers). a cath scan and flouroscope scan revealed no artery blockage and an extra large heart. just badly bruised rib/sternum.

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good jarheads - not this USMC though

USMC is a jar head so there is no way that he will stop this. Jest out him out of every thing. There is a lot of very good USMC out there it is bad to have one that acts like that.
yes, I served in a navy unit that had as many marines as sailors. wild rascals some of them were but not idiots like this dolt.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
yes, I served in a navy unit that had as many marines as sailors. wild rascals some of them were but not idiots like this dolt.
Myself as well, never met a Marine that couldn't restrain himself, or displayed such a demeanor. Reflects poorly on the Corps, which I hold in high esteem.
Of course now he is going to rape my sister or talk about his cock for saying so... "life is funny..bees make honey..tell me where is sanity?"

·
Walking Dead
550 Posts
Myself as well, never met a Marine that couldn't restrain himself, or displayed such a demeanor. Reflects poorly on the Corps, which I hold in high esteem.
Of course now he is going to rape my sister or talk about his cock for saying so... "life is funny..bees make honey..tell me where is sanity?"
Our oldest is stationed on the USS Boxer LHD-4. I went with them on their last Tiger Cruise. Wanted to relive memories and discovered they're best left in the past. Took me a day to quit clocking my shins on every damn hatch. LOL!

Anyways... it was my first lengthy stay with Marines, as I was always on frigates. Almost came to blows with one of them, but other than that... pretty well-behaved and great group of guys.

·
Banned
2,750 Posts
yeah 40 the next thing that worm will tell us is that he's robert redford redux.
oh - and BTW I saw a cardiologist 2 years back after being hit in the mouth by sh!twater swinging his load in my mouth . a cath scan and flouroscope scan revealed no artery blockage and an extra large throat. just badly bruised rectum/butt cheeks.
My point lard @ss,2 years ago.:lol:

·
Banned
2,750 Posts
The Corps must be so proud to claim you as one of their own, the few, the proud . You are an outstanding example Jar! Semper Fi !!:)
You keep making bad comments toward me,must mean you are looking for me to respond rudely so you can complain about what I say in my response to your rude response.Are you still following me at this point stupid sailor ? I represent myself you dumb F'er.I don't say anything about the Navy's extra high count of *** sailors being represented by you .Keep my name out of your mouth & I will keep my D!CK out of your wife's mouth.:lol:

1 - 20 of 255 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.