Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a 10 round mag (for a Mini-30) from USA mag's website over 2 weeks ago and have not recieved it yet. Credit Card has been charged for it. Tried to call and fax all the numbers they have posted on their website but they have all been disconnected! I've also emailed them a few times. Emails have not been returned to sender and I've received no response from them.

Anybody know anything that I should know about them besides that their magazines are "questionable"?

Thanks.

Stu

No Longer Involved
I swear I heard something like this recently, although elsewhere.

USA Mags have always been problematic, but in the past, they stood by their warranty. Where they are now, I have no idea.

:(

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know their mags are historically problematic but I was just looking for something.

Just wondering if they're still in business, being that their posted phone numbers are all disconnected and no replies to emails. Hope I didn't get screwed by them financially.

Now I'm off to Virginia for a 6 days of freedom/vacation before I move to CA. Get to finally shoot my Mini-30 (bought it a month ago) and my Remington 970 express (bought it 3 days ago).

Thanks Bill,

Stu

PS--anybody else have anything to say?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts