Perfect Union banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
I am planning on putting at 2x red/green dot sight on it. Yes, it's July. And I am still waiting for the kit.

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Have fun and good luck...

·
Registered
193 Posts
If someone just started building SKS's into bullpup's. Would you buy one? And if so, for how much would you pay for one?
Honestly, probably not, unless it was ridiculously cheap.

I'd look at it and say "oh, that's neat", but I cannot see spending enough on a tricked out SKS to make it worth anyone's time.

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
I'd pay 100 dollars less that what the original went for.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Love the SG works bullpup. Great hog hunting rifle. Works well in the brush. Shoots so much better from the standing Position. Great upgrade. Turns the SKS into a great carbine. Will not go back to the old configuration.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I would love to get a bullpup for my SKS but I shoot left handed and wont work for me. Nice to know yours is working well for you.

·
Registered
343 Posts
So does anyone actually own a SKS bull pup stock? I see there are a couple manufactures.
If so, what are your opinions?

·
Registered
48 Posts
So does anyone actually own a SKS bull pup stock? I see there are a couple manufactures.
If so, what are your opinions?
I put the SGWorks on a Norinco that I had that had a busted stock. It was a tight fit and I had to remove one of the spacer shims to get the base to fit correctly. The trigger was difficult to adjust but once I got it tuned in the gun fired without any more issues. I am using a halo sight and it is spot on. I have the front quad rail and I have a grip mounted up there. It is a bit heavy but it is balanced and a blast to shoot.

There has been a recent production update that used thumb screws instead of the allen head screws that my stock came with. I can see a thumbscrew catching on things and I like the idea of my allen screws a bit better.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts