Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Redleg
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Son a Henry .22LR "Golden Boy" today (Reward for making Honor Roll at school). Then I handled the smaller carbine Henry -- the H101 I think it is. Ended up buying that one too so that he and I can shoot Henrys together.

I have never owned a lever-action rifle before. The feel of the action on these rifles is very nice, as are the wood stocks. So what is the skinny on these Henrys?

·
Registered
663 Posts
+1 to that.

Cant go wrong with em. If something is wrong their customer service dept is first rate and will fix it asap for free. Cant ask for better!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I bought a H001 last month and have put about 500 rounds through it. The Rifle has performed flawlessly. I added one of the High Viz Sights sights to the front sight. It made it a lot more accurate for these older eyes. Especially on the indoor ranges. They are a great Rifle that is reasonably priced, backed by a great American company that truely does care about there customers having fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.