Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks qwman. I don't really need any mags and was kind of just putting it out there that I would pick some up if anyone was interested but since I got no replies I guess not. He's about sold them all now anyway.

·
communism hater
3,917 Posts
I ran up on some pmags a couple weeks ago with the window for $19.99 which was about $5 or so higher than usual at this particular LGS. I got 4 and that gave me plenty of AR mags.

If my guys would of had Troy mags at $20 I would have bought some. Thats actually not a bad deal especially these days.

·
Registered
285 Posts
My LGS has Troy 30 round Battle mags for $20 each. Anyone ever used them? Any reviews? Are they worth looking at?
I picked up three at Dicks Sporting Goods back before all the recent news events, they were in a three pack for something like $50 then. Now a local gun shop has the same pack for $150, LOL. Another shop has Magpul 30 rounders for $35 apiece right now. A third shop has 20 round aluminum mags for $25.

They seem like decent mags, a little more grippy than magpuls, however I think that I prefer the magpuls. My Troys haven't given me any problems, they feed good and fit good in both S&W and DPMS lowers. I haven't used them real hard but they seem durable enough. I don't care for how the bottoms fasten on the Troys, seems like the little tabs could break if they are disassembled too much, other than that no complaints.

·
communism hater
3,917 Posts
I have two 30rd promags for my Delton sporting rifle that are good mags. I havent shot them alot but they work for now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.