Perfect Union banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we not get rid of this guy GB2013? He is an obvious troll (Gun Ban 2013?) who came here with the sole purpose of creating threads like this one:http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/news-political-forum/92390-gun-bans.html
Notice the smiley next to the option for "ban all guns" and the frowning face for the option "don't ban anything"? He is also jumping in on other threads saying nothing more than things like: "guns make people turn bad, ban all guns". This is a shooting sports forum, why do we have to deal with people who obviously want to make shooting an obsolete sport?

·
Registered
193 Posts
What you are seeing is a small-minded person who thinks he/she is being clever and accomplishing something important by trolling a gun board in the wake of a tragedy, and probably gets his/her kicks from pointing out the responses to friends.

The best strategy is to ignore their post and encourage others to do the same.

Don't feed the trolls.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, you can all say what you like but if I wanted to read that kind of horse crap I can find plenty of that on facebook. This site is advertised as a Shooting Sports Forum. Why should someone who obviously has no interest in the shooting sports except to see them disappear be allowed to stay and spread their nonsense. I have considered contributing to the upkeep of this site on more than one occasion but this is the kind of crap the keeps me from wasting my money.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Here's what I think !

You know , I like this guy GB2013 , as look at who is already here and he no doubts just wants to join and fit in that brotherhood of " TROLLS " who already think they own this site and no doubt want supreme control here ! :lol:

Screw them folks ! :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts