Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came across some mags Im unfamiliar with.One is the triple K brand,offered by Midway. The other is Western mag sold by Ajax grips.Also I found some expensive mags at Cabelas,but it doesnt say the name. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in ADvance!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Triple K are not bad/ not real good either. WMI "Western Metal Inc." are of "less" than quaility. WMI magazines are what most discount houses sell, Cheaper Than Dirt sells these too. I you like to change out springs and followers....then beat them into spec. for fit. WMI is the way to go, because of their prices. $5.89 each for 30 rounders in 100 lots. Still a deal. Work those numbers for a profit, as they sell from $12.95 to $15.95 in most discount places Regards LTS

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks like to shoot,seems better sharing good info with you.Didnt mean to stir the pot with me experience with the Mini-14. You can call my dealer and verify what I said the number is 276-646-8861 this is Crouses dept.store ask for Carl,or Harold. Thanks again for sharing the info,our non swat carbines are minis and have factory 20rd mags but I need some good ones for my personal ones. I have USA brand and Pro Mag but every one says there junk. Thanks onceagain.

Stay Safe.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I had two ten round Triple K mags that wouldn't feed a round and the Western mags I had were junk as well. Don't count on them to be any better than the USA mags. My best experiences have been with PMI, John Masen 30 rounders, and of course Ruger factory mags. Just my two cents, good luck!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts