Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know the approximate cost of the trigger parts on a ranch rifle. I also need to know the correct terms for each part.

For the terms If possible I will make some sort of sense of part locations from front sight to buttstock.

Trigger
dont know the name of this part at all, the one in between the trigger and the hammer.
Hammer.

If somebody could give me the correct names for these parts it would be helpfull. I guess just name them in the same order as above.

I havent been able to find these parts online. I found a few companies who seemed to have everything except the trigger parts. I did find a trigger group on GB but I dont know how much is to much to pay. I havent had a chance to contact ruger yet, but I plan on it.

Sorry for the wormy questions. But we all got to start somewhere. I am an industrial mechanic and have modified many things. Just never got around to rifles.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I need to know the approximate cost of the trigger parts on a ranch rifle. I also need to know the correct terms for each part.

For the terms If possible I will make some sort of sense of part locations from front sight to buttstock.

Trigger
dont know the name of this part at all, the one in between the trigger and the hammer.
Hammer.

If somebody could give me the correct names for these parts it would be helpfull. I guess just name them in the same order as above.

I havent been able to find these parts online. I found a few companies who seemed to have everything except the trigger parts. I did find a trigger group on GB but I dont know how much is to much to pay. I havent had a chance to contact ruger yet, but I plan on it.

Sorry for the wormy questions. But we all got to start somewhere. I am an industrial mechanic and have modified many things. Just never got around to rifles.

Thanks for the help.
http://www.weaponeer.net/forum/uploads/jestism/images/2007-09-29_120021_mini-14_fcg-2.jpg

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
Brownell's and Numrich carry trigger parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.