Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any feedback or experience with a Trapper Gun trigger kit on their Mini-14/30? Any comments are appreciated, Thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
All I can tell you abt. triggers is that ARS offers an adjustable target trigger for mini's Its a drop in deal runs $70 + s/h

------------------
This land is not ours we're merely borrowing it from our children

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have installed the ARS trigger in my mini-14 and I am pleased with it. It is easy to install,recommend it greatly. Accuracy also has improved.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ridge Runner or Boar hunter is that ARS trigger sold as an assmbley to replace your trigger or are you sending yours in and haveing it reworked.I've been to there website and I'm thinking about some improvements to my mini.How did you like there service and have you had any luck with there barrels.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What you get is a new trigger that has two set screw adjustments. I installed the trigger myself, all you do is pull your trigger assembly out. There is a pin that holds the trigger in place, push the pin out and reinstall trigger. There is also a little spring that you replace. You get every thing you need to do the job. It's simple to do,no gunsmithing is required. I adjusted the trigger as light as I could, when it double on me I screwed the adjusting screw in and put some lock tight on it, that is included in the kit. I had no problem with his service. I don't personally know anything about his barrels, yet. Also you get complete instructions on installing the trigger, it's not hard to do.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I sent a mini 14 to ARS in 98 and I am extremely pleased with it, It will shoot most any 55 gr factory load into sub 1", I am so pleased that I have a mini 30 that is being converted to 6mmPPC as we speak. My 14 has shot groups in the .4's when I'm doing my part.

------------------

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the info men.Sorry about pluging up your topic with my questions Grimmy next time I'll start a new topic.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Tim Wilson the gentleman that owns ARS recomends Lothar Walther barrels, the same barrels the US Olympic team uses.

------------------

1 - 8 of 8 Posts