Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
USAF SF
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to say it straight: I have a 30 round mag and a 20 round mag. Both are a sleek black color. I do not know what brand they are. Both function, but they constantly get caught in the magazine well. They load fine, but when it comes to releasing the mag and removing it they don't slide out easily. You have to forcefully work them out. Just for clarification, they are fully functional; I just want a magazine/s that comes out easily.

I'm looking to trade for FACTORY magazines (can be smaller in capacity, preferably 10 rounds atleast). If you have a non-factory magazine you'd like to offer, just post the brand name and a picture if you've got one. I'll look it up to make sure I'm getting something that'll function in my rifle.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Had same problem

Some aftermarket mags I have had have needed a little Dremel work on the rear locking tab and also on the front pin hole too? If that is to much effort I would recommend you trade or find some Ruger mags, they work best. Then Tapco and Promag. I have found that some Mini's just are picker than others and the variation among aftermarket magazines makes things worse. Good luck I hope you find what you need as mags are scare or worth gold now. That is why I mentioned giving yours a little Dremel loving?:wacko:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.