Perfect Union banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My letter to my senators and rep:

To all of my distinguished Federal officials,

When you google “school resource officer in Connecticut” or“…in CT,” the results are telling, disheartening and tragic.

It turns out Connecticut, number 5 in the nation on gun control according to the Brady website, has an extremely active SRO program and MANY towns are advertising it as an attractive feature of their town on their website.

Newtown, Connecticut, on their website, shows SROs for the middle school and high school only. This is a travesty, considering the media blitz against the NRA National School Shield program.

What we have is ANOTHER example of a killer choosing the safest target. This is no conspiracy theory. It is based on my own google last night and the results I have already posted to my face book account. I am no longer the only one wondering about this and knowing the reality. If they have temporarily removed the elementary SRO, this is not indicated as it is in at least one other town you will find, where the SRO was IMMEDIATELY replaced upon reassignment of the old one.

I appreciate your service and ask you to use this information in the battle to protect my 2nd amendment rights, and that you vote NO on any and all variations of any weapon related bill coming before you.

Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Nice job justasking!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yes indeed very good job. Thanks for posting it up we should start a thread posting copies of our letters to our reps, so that we can interchangeably just read it if you like it and it's worded correctly and short enough Copy and paste to the links that I have thrown around this for so for anybody reading this, please if you have a short well worded letter for your reps, please post it!:usa:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
It should not then, come as a surprise to anyone here, the latest news from Biden, is Obama is, once again, planning on circumventing the Constitution mandating the Congress pass the laws, and planning on abusing his executive order on gun control.

To all those that felt safe because this congress wouldn't go for it, well here's there solution. And the liberals had the nerve to call GW Bush a dictator? of course none of this will be talked about by the liberal media, because they all favor it. Now if he were taking away condoms or abortions, boy would they come uncorked.

Obama May Use Exec Order to Mandate Gun-Control in America | OCCUPY CORPORATISM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts