Perfect Union banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Get an ASI adjustable and with a little practice you can dial it in to hit between your neighbor's eyes or at least protect your right flank with fairly accurate covering fire

Reactions: shootnpoot

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I always choose the far right lane at the range, although the rebound is a bear sometimes..

·
Registered
56 Posts
The empty casings bouncing off the plexiglass can annoy the next lane. At least the hot brass ain't hittin them.

Now the muzzle brake is really annoying to the lane on either side of me. They stop shooting when they see the blast pattern!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've found that it slings brass into the grass directly in front of the next bench. I also noticed each casing has a ding on it. Maybe it's hitting the slide handle and getting thrown forward?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I've found that it slings brass into the grass directly in front of the next bench. I also noticed each casing has a ding on it. Maybe it's hitting the slide handle and getting thrown forward?
Some will actually strike the slide and then charging handle causing a dent in the casing and flatten the neck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.