Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a thumbhole stock to put on my mini, any suggestions please write back. Thanks

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
You can go to Choate and look at there Dragunov style stock for $72.00. Hit this web site and go to the quick find bar.
http://www.riflestock.com/

Or call Brownells for a free catalog. There are some in there too. From cheap to lots of $.
1 - 800 - 741 - 0015

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Welcome to the forum Josh, I've seen the Dragonuv type stocks, and the pistol grip type stocks, but not the true thumbhole stocks, like Boyds, and Fajun makes for Ruger 10/22's. I've heard a rummor, that Boyds, is setting up a custom stock shop, to open next year, so you can order any stock in any color you want, but it is only a rummor as I have no hard data yet. There are some custom stock makers out there where you send them your rifle, and they make you a stock, but it will cost ya.

I moved this thread to the Mini talk forum for a better fit.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Thanks Supertrunk for the link, I have visited their site before, but didn't notice the thumbhole stock. They also have a lot of other goodies for the mini. Yes they have a good rep with us :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
ARS and brownells sells zero precision thumbhole laminates, wenig and royal arms gunstocks makes a 99% complete thumhole varmint.
RR

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Welcome to the forum AB, glad to have ya aboard:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts