Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For whatever reason, I've managed to snag over 3,000 rounds of 9mm ammo in the past month and so I've been putting it to good use shooting several of my 9mm semi-autos. In this session, I had my Beretta 92A1, my FNH FNX 9mm and my Glock 17.

I almost did pretty well with them!

Still getting used to my newest 9mm, the FNX 9mm. I did better with my Glock 17 than I usually do and for the first string of shots out of the Beretta 92A1 I was really nailing it. I should have packed up and gone home at that point.

Here's the video:

Pistol Shooting! Three Nines - Glock 17, FN FNX 9mm, Beretta M9 (92A1) - YouTube

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
For whatever reason, I've managed to snag over 3,000 rounds of 9mm ammo in the past month and so I've been putting it to good use shooting several of my 9mm semi-autos. In this session, I had my Beretta 92A1, my FNH FNX 9mm and my Glock 17.

I almost did pretty well with them!

Still getting used to my newest 9mm, the FNX 9mm. I did better with my Glock 17 than I usually do and for the first string of shots out of the Beretta 92A1 I was really nailing it. I should have packed up and gone home at that point.

Here's the video:

Pistol Shooting! Three Nines - Glock 17, FN FNX 9mm, Beretta M9 (92A1) - YouTube
Good video, I own a m9a1 myself that i got this fall. I fell in love with it and went and got another in stainless (used) I managed to get about 3000 pieces of brass, they weren't yours where they ? lol, Yea like redhorse said even little ole nine is hard to get now. why do people tell you not to shoot with gloves on ? it makes you not learn to grip right ? what about gripping right in the winter when you might have your gloves on lol. anyway nice pistol selections.

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to hear it, a couple weeks my Wally World was sold out of nearly everything worth shooting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.