Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flak 2.....
That is correct sir. I used to work for Mike at The Firingline for about 3.5 years up until about 2 months ago. Tis one nice receiver. Have more pics of various stuff (mine and his) that I will be posting in the near future. Have a great day! :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hey SixT I,ll bet that was a pretty fun job? I,ve been playin with these SAR 3,s real fun little rifles, once ya fix the flaws. I ve been loadin 20rnds in the 5.45 bakelites it works ok. Think I,m gonna order some wiegers. Have ya ever done up a milled 223 AK ? I ask because I don,t think anyones doin these. At least I don,t see any out there. Post more pics when ya get a chance. By the way nice M1A stocks.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flak 2.....
Mike has his own board (under manufacturers) on the ak47Forums (not ak-47.net). I use to handle all his internet stuff till he finally got hooked up and thats about the time I left. He has been asked numerous times about producing the .223 & 5.45 milled receivers but every time he posts a poll (and a lot of guys want them) he gets only a handfull of guys that are actually willing to step up to the plate and buy one. He will not even consider talkin to his machinist about them until he gets enuff to fill 100 orders. The cost is astronomical on merely a handfull which would then reflect upon the customer, and everyone wants it cheap, which is understandable. In the good ole' US however, a good machinist does not come that way. It cost him some BIG BIG $ just to get the MLS99 off the ground. We ran polls on all the boards and did'nt get much response, so that particular project is kinda in limbo right now. Twas an enjoyable job for sure and thanks for the positive comments on my stock work. Will post more pics soon. You take care sir and have a great day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts