Perfect Union banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what was going on with this place? Granted, I am only recently a member here, however most of you I know from GB. Is this place always so slow?

Two new posts in as many days?:eek:

No Longer Involved
I think I scared them with the new look (grin).

Hey, check out the home page, on the left.

Reviews: You all can post reviews of stuff, I'll moderate the posts and clear them and post them.

You can also submit LINKS to cool sites.

Check it out!

Registered
Maybe its slow because hopefully everyones out target shooting or hunting.

The only area with consistant action is the mini-14 thread.

TC:cannon:

Registered
Where are all the handgun forums, this is a nice site and would like to see more activity, been checking out another sight and have noticed not only do they have a VERY large membership base but they get alot of traffic in their hand gun forums, semi autos,revolvers and the such. Don't know if I should mention the site so won't. Like the new Logo.:eek:

No Longer Involved
If you wish to see a particular forum, let me know. In addition, you would be the moderator, and be responsible for policing (we do "light" style policing) the forum to keep it on topic, and would try to bring in new members by being an advocate for the site whereever you go.

Registered
Alright, I'll bite. Start a revolver forum and make me the moderator.

Ahhh... The power! Mwaaa Ha Ha!

Registered
Hey Bill -
Have you relocated to that great county against the water? (contra costa)
Walnut Creek huh?
I'm an Orinda boy originally.

Registered
What; Saxton pig a moderator? I'm sceered! Should be interesting to say the least.:D Guess I haven't been here in awhile. Have to do something about that.

Registered
Dj; Your a Damn fine man and an credit to your gender, Good luck, what ya hunting?

Registered
One good thing about living in California - every day is pig seaon!
:cool:
This is my annual spring pig hunt to central Cal.
Wichester Mod 70 lightweight, recently re-barreled with a Shilen stainless barrel in .280 rem - got a leapold vari-x III 2.5x8 in Control mounts. :cool:

Registered
Too cool; hear in MI we have to go to a ranch or let one escape the pig farm near by. After about a month they turn real wild also!

Just not quite the same as a pair of tusks.

Let us know how the great caliber you chose works for you!

Registered
Well the pigs were out, but the wind was alway at my back :(
But I did drop a couple of song dogs at around 200yds with my sweet little .280:)

G

Two things:

1) Color me stupid, but what's a song dog?

2) How about a holster forum? People might like a spot to review holsters they've liked and hated, or ask questions about materials, concealability, how easy to draw from, etc.

DocWagon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts