Perfect Union banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I agree, they function and perform very well. Mine shoots wolf military classic ammo very well and accurately.
I have them in both 556 and 762 x 39 and at 100 yards they group very well even with steel cased ammo...Ruger has not let me down yet....

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just recently picked one up in 350 Legend and finally got it cleaned and scoped with a Vortex 4-12, ready to go. I think it's about time I took it to the range and got it sighted in, tomorrow or the next day will be the day.

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just recently picked one up in 350 Legend and finally got it cleaned and scoped with a Vortex 4-12, ready to go. I think it's about time I took it to the range and got it sighted in, tomorrow or the next day will be the day.
vortex make nice scopes for the money, I have a bunch of them..

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have two of these. The first one, my son stole....or permanently borrowed.....so I bought another when they went on sale. We shoot Golden Tiger through ours and they rock. Very accurate and no drama shooting the steel cased ammo.

Ruger has a winner with this one.

·
Cognitive Dissident
2,346 Posts
I'd be a buyer if they offered it with a 20 inch non-threaded barrel.

The 16 is just too short to be practical.

·
Cognitive Dissident
2,346 Posts
explain why its not practical????
Balance and shootability.

It's lacking in weight forward and has unacceptable muzzle flash and muzzle blast due to the short barrel.

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Balance and shootability.

It's lacking in weight forward and has unacceptable muzzle flash and muzzle blast due to the short barrel.
LOL..your on drugs..have you even shot one??? they shoot great and are comfortable to hold and shoot...you have no idea what your talking about...

·
Cognitive Dissident
2,346 Posts
so you have no follow up comment as you know you are wrong????'
My, but you ARE desperate for attention.

No. I felt no need to comment.

Anyone with years and years of rifle experience (old enough to have read Jack O'Connor) knows that what I said is true.

The little Ruger has its problems but they won't bother the uninitiated.

It's just that I'm not a buyer in the current configuration.

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My, but you ARE desperate for attention.

No. I felt no need to comment.

Anyone with years and years of rifle experience (old enough to have read buyeO'Connor) knows that what I said is true.

The little Ruger has its problems but they won't bother the uninitiated.

It's just that I'm not a buyer in the current configuration.
as your messiah complex shows through once again...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a 16” Ranch in .300bo unsuppressed and a 22” Predator in 6.5Grendel.
In heavy brush, the 16” .300bo is even handier than my Winchester 94 30-30.
Now for benchrest shooting at paper, a heavier frame is more fun to shoot all day.
But when you’re dragging a rifle through the woods a pound of weight makes a big difference when it’s carried all day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts