The winner of the 35 Whelen is!

henry0reilly

I drew the following userids/usernames in front of henry0reilly:

#1205 oger92
#1620 jj1
#303 wiley
#419 Mike Estock
#1462 brake pedal

The closest before henry0reilly was brake pedal, who has been online but hasn't posted in a few months.

:usa:

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
henry0reilly-

Please submit your proof of contest ID to me via fax, or email. (LAST 5 DIGITS of your Drivers Licence or state ID were used to ensure that people didn't double book)

Contact me offline using the PM system.

Registered
Nice prize HenryOreily and thanks agin Allen and bill. Im not writing any more acceptance speaches.

Registered
Congats!!!! Henry
Enjoy it.

Thanks for all your great contributions Allen

Registered
Damn.... I'm jealous... Congratulations!!!!

Isn't O'Reilly an Irish name? What about the "luck of the Irish"? How could he have won that rifle? I think there's foul play involved... JUST KIDDING!!!!

TheGermanGuy :sniper:

Registered
This would only be the second time in my life I've won a gun, way cool and thanks a lot.

Bill you've got mail.

Registered
Congratulations henryOreilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only thing I have ever won was a free tune up on a lawnmower. (O.K. I'll admit that was fun also)
Just send me the first gun you won so you won't have too much clutter in your house.:D Just kidding.
I have to go to my corner and cry now.

Registered
UPDATE: The rifle has arrived. Many thanks to Al and Bill.

Allen has informed me that the rifle is enroute. He declined to let me send him the cost of shipping it.

Three cheers for Allen followed by For He's a Jolly Good Fellow!

Contact your representatives today with a pro-gun message.

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

Registered
:eek:
i second the motion. :lol:

:cool:

Registered
Question? :D

Registered
what did he win i dont get it and how can i win stuff, i wanna win that mouse pad that says the m1 does it my way! am i missing something that happened?

Registered
Originally posted by [email protected]+Apr 3 2004, 11:13 PM-->
QUOTE ([email protected] @ Apr 3 2004, 11:13 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Goeth27
@Jan 18 2004, 08:27 PM
what did he win i dont get it and how can i win stuff, i wanna win that mouse pad that says the m1 does it my way! am i missing something that happened?

Me too. <_<[/b][/quote]
I won a Limited Edition Ruger M77 MKII in .35 Whelen. There isn't much to shoot with one of those in Indiana, and I don't handload or do serious target shooting, so I auctioned it off. Wouldn't you know it, the winner of the auction lived in Hawaii. Al Glore, who provided the prize, lives in Alaska. I know that there is another forum somewhere that is running a similar contest, prize to be awarded to an active member when the total membership hits a certain number. I don't remember the name of it at the moment (I've been dealing blackjack for charity all evening).

Thanks again to Al Glore and the good folks here at Perfect Union.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts