Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

Being that zombies are the official bad guy of gun owners I am really surprised that another thread has not been started already. Oh well I guess I will have to do it.

Anyone watch it? Did you like it? I just finished watching it and really enjoyed it. I am already looking forward to next week:D.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I missed it, sadly.

Took the quiz on the website though.

Got "Hillbilly survivalist".

Big surprise there. :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Loved it. Brings up the whole, "what would you do" part of the brain. My favorite part was when he fired his last shot in the revolver toward the end of the episode. Nice to see some realism with firearms again in TV.

·
Phillies Phan
108 Posts
I watched the first episode and I thought it was very well done for a TV program. The effects are excellent, as is the camera work.

If the plot stays interesting and the characters develop well, it may have legs.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I watched too. Love me a good zombie movie/series! Thought it was pretty good overall. I'll be interested to see how the rest of the series plays out.

Took the quiz, and apparently I'm an Alpha Male.

·
resident operator
203 Posts
I really liked this show, was so surprised to see a television zombie series. I was watching the ghost hunters marathon and they were advertising it. Glad I was able to DVR it. BTW rumor has it the full episodes are on AMC online incase you missed it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Walking Dead

Haven't missed one yet.

Well, technically I guess I missed last night's episode but it's on the DVR so I can watch it tonight. For a TV series, I have to say it is pretty well done and is better than many zombie movies. I've read some of the graphic novels as well and appreciate the the fact that the storyline is more focused on the relationships between the characters, and the zombies are more background. It would probably get old if they focused too much on fighting zombies.

A lot of fun to watch!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I like it, but I like any zombie related piece of entertainment. I grew up playing resident evil video games and cant get enouch of the zombie apocalypse. I usually get the "If zombies attack, im coming to your house" thing from my friends

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just watched all the episodes online. Never been much of a Zombie fan but I got hooked pretty quick. I found my hands blocking the gory scenes quite often. It brought up a lot of good points about preparedness, like having enough food, water, fuel and, guns/ammo. A lot like Jericho in that respect. I wish that show had been picked up by AMC, FX or the like.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I really liked the "Walking Dead". I taped (yes, taped on my old VCR) the whole series and watched each episode a couple times.
I can't wait till next season.
I really wanted to see one of those fifty cals used on the zombies.

I took the quiz and let the zombies eat the guy I didn't like. Was that wrong of me???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.