Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
I tried that already it doesn't seem to work.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Hey JRedHorse, Don't let these tools on here get you down. I got sucked in quite awhile back with Ruger aka Douche Teufel. Hes probably the most unstable one on here and has multiple user names. Pretty funny when he argues with himself. I got em all on iggi now and don't respond to them.

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Who the heck is douche teufel ? someone trying to mock my name now ? damn this is some crap.. arrrggg

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey JRedHorse, Don't let these tools on here get you down. I got sucked in quite awhile back with Ruger aka Douche Teufel. Hes probably the most unstable one on here and has multiple user names. Pretty funny when he argues with himself. I got em all on iggi now and don't respond to them.
I dont, I just dont waste as much of my time here as I used to do. Its kind of unfortunate as the site had a lot of potential.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Hey JRedHorse! Google "Cyber Warriors For Obama" and read the Canada Free Press posting ... ???

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
There is one guy that keeps going into my threads trying to mess them up yet he is one of the ones here complaining...

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I dont, I just dont waste as much of my time here as I used to do. Its kind of unfortunate as the site had a lot of potential.
Hell I think it is too far gone.. Just rename it "Troll Reunion". Actually on second thought Perfect Union fits becaude it truly is a "Perfect Union" for trolls. A board where there are members genuinely trying to gain info and where there are no mods to do their job and keep the trolls away...
Come on over to PureGunTalk.com. It's still a start-up forum, so there's not a ton of activity, but the good PU members are beginning to show up.

Let's breathe some life into a new forum aimed specifically at firearms: "No Politics. No Religion. No Bullsh¡t."

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Come on over to PureGunTalk.com. It's still a start-up forum, so there's not a ton of activity, but the good PU members are beginning to show up.

Let's breathe some life into a new forum aimed specifically at firearms: "No Politics. No Religion. No Bullsh¡t."
Is that a new startup by Bill, the former owner of PU?

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Already on it, its alot better no stupid arguing because its actually moderated so don't try your bs there.

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
man you got some weird pics. your definitely one weirdo..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Shoot,look at the join dates.Cleanout everyone within the last 4 months and make everyone thats new pay money too join.I am willing too pay if you get rid of all these damn trolls.I bet you Drache would pay!

·
large member
2,089 Posts
LMAO...at this whole thread....

the "old guard" stood up & tried to contest this lovely "change" to the forum & were met with no support. i'm thinking "what you reap is what you sow" here....

"new school" PU doesn't care about trolls....new school pee yew wants post count and advertisements.

this was once a great forum..great info...great moderation...everything. one of the best on the internet when i joined. not even mediocre now.

my suggestion...stop complaining....no one here cares....find a better forum. 50% of posters here are trolls and shiz starters here anyway.

this is the LAST forum i come to in search of useful info. however, from a "jerry springer" entertainment view....not bad.

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
LMAO...at this whole thread....

the "old guard" stood up & tried to contest this lovely "change" to the forum & were met with no support. i'm thinking "what you reap is what you sow" here....

"new school" PU doesn't care about trolls....new school pee yew wants post count and advertisements.

this was once a great forum..great info...great moderation...everything. one of the best on the internet when i joined. not even mediocre now.

my suggestion...stop complaining....no one here cares....find a better forum. 50% of posters here are trolls and shiz starters here anyway.

this is the LAST forum i come to in search of useful info. however, from a "jerry springer" entertainment view....not bad.
My thoughts exactly. When I post a legit thread, usually to ask a question on firearms related or sometimes bring something up that maybe a concern to out gun community it gets very little response if any at all. But if I post a controversial thread AKA trolling, flaming etc. A bunch flock to post in those. Pretty easy to figure out who is here for what..

I was banned on this account for awhile, and so I had made a second account to sit back and just watch, because I was being blamed for everything before, even though you could go way back before I had even ventured here and there was alot crap going on. Well while I was gone it was the same, everyone still flocked to crap threads and kept fighting, not all, but alot.

So yea sad to admit I don't think it will change. I sent kevin a pm about a week ago with a list of BS threads that I admittedly started. I apologized for it and asked him to delete them. He never did, I do continue to post in them and so does everyone else that is attracted to that crap, but he does not delete them. I realize I haven't helped much, but every time I try to stop or put someone on ignore, more retarded profiles pop up trolling, and chasing trying to keep people riled up and point fingers etc. I don't think it will ever stop honestly.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.