Perfect Union banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well people we're at 2000 members now and very soon you should all hear that I am the proud new father of a 35 Whelen

No Longer Involved
The rules stated that we should have 2000 active users.

I'm willing to amend those if AlleninAlaska is willing.

Allen?

(p.s. I've been out on business so much, I've not been watching the count...)

Registered
"-Winners will be selected randomly aproximately one week after the 2000th member has joined the PerfectUnion BBS Forums.

-In order to be eligible for winning, members must be active (have logged in to the BBS within the last 15 days).

-Users are considered active if they've logged in to the board in the last 15 days, and posted in the last 30 days. "

Doesn't say anything about all 2000 members being active, just in order to be picked you had to be active in the past 15 days and from what I understand, you had to actually register through your User CP by adding some things. THE RULES (FINAL):
IMPORTANT: In order to participate, we must ensure that you are only registered once!

Login in to the BBS.

Go to the Edit Profile page.

Modify the CONTEST field to reflect the LAST 5 DIGITS of your Drivers Licence (or state ID if you don't have a DL).

I say let's pick a winner from those who have complied with the rules and those that didn't, so be it.

No Longer Involved
Yup...

TO ALL:

I will start drawing random numbers (generated by Excel spreadsheet) tomorrow night.

I will publish all the numbers and their associated USERID.

Remember, here are the rules... if you haven't logged in in the last 2 weeks, or posted in the last 30 days, you aren't eligible!

I will draw until I find an eligible winner, and post the results of ALL drawn names and numbers at that time.

-Winners will be selected randomly aproximately one week after the 2000th member has joined the PerfectUnion BBS Forums.
-In order to be eligible for winning, members must be active (have logged in to the BBS within the last 15 days).
-Users are considered active if they've logged in to the board in the last 15 days, and posted in the last 30 days.

No Longer Involved
I've modified the BBS code slightly to show your USER NUMBER to the left of your posts:

:)

Registered
Well I am glad ther'es 2000 finally,lets keep it going!!!
SEMPER FI

:rapid: :usa: :2guns: :ar15:

THIS WE DEFEND

Registered
I'm going to miss seeing the rifle ever time I log on. Course right now I'm still convinced I'll be able to lean it up aginst the wall beside my computer and still look at it ever time I log on.

G

The suspense builds....

Just so you guys know, I'm already practicing my "I won! I won!" dance. My wife has informed me that I am "weird" for some reason. Women just don't get it...

No Longer Involved
All-

I'm not going to pull the trigger until tomorrow night. I want to write a script in MySQL that will do the work for me... make a list of user#, username, last post and last activity. Then I run it once, and post it here. It is better for me to take 20 minutes to write it than it will be to generate a number, write the name down, look up the activity, and keep doing that.

Registered
Well, I guess I'm going to have to spend some more time over here: I see I'm member #21. I had no idea.

--
Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts