Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click here for the whole story

So, you want to know the truth about America's tax laws and income tax system. This document contains the absolute truth about the tax system. A truth that our government prays you will never learn, or even become aware of. The truth is; United States citizens are not subject, under the letter of the law, to the payment of income taxes on domestic income, and are not required by law to file a Form 1040 for the purpose of reporting, or paying the income tax on, their own domestic income. The truth is the IRS has been a fraudulent and illegal operation for over 60 years. The truth is the IRS routinely violates the Law, the Regulations and the United States Constitution. The IRS is an operation that is more representative of the Gestapo than the American Constitution, routinely trampling the rights of innocent citizens. The IRS is the most un-American agency in the country today.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, if you don't want to pay your taxes be prepared for a free vacation in slam city. But don't expect my taxes to support your ass while you're there.
Read the ammendments to the Constitution. Find the one that deals with taxes from whatever income derived. I think it's the 16th, but could be off a number or two.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Gentleman. Vigilante is dead right.
#1 Wages are NOT income, as defined by Black's Law Dictionary. Income is a gain on an investment, NOT the sweat off your back.
#2 The Federal Reserve is an unconstitutional, illegal, Rockefeller, PRIVATELY owned bank. They changed the name of the Aldrich Act (as in Nelson ALDRICH Rockefeller) to the Federal Reserve Act, to dupe the public into believing the Fed was an actual part of the government. It is no more a part of the government than FEDERAL Express, FEDERAL Insurance Company, or the FEDERAL Douche Bag Supply Company. The US Coinage Act mandates that the currency of the U.S. can never be delegated to any PRIVATE entity.
#3 A Federal Reserve Note is based on an illegal, fiat, note of debt, which no longer "promises to pay".

I could go on, and on. Read Gary Allen's book called "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" c.1971 You will realize that the Fed/Income Tax is the largest hoax ever perpetrated in history. Millions of informed people, who have studied this, know that this is true.
I was in an organization called "Your Heritage Protection Assn." and they FORCED the IRS to list members as "tax protestors", not "tax resistors." We scared the living **** out of the government when they realized we were legally and FACTUALLY correct. So they imprisoned the leaders! I went to many of the kangaroo trials. The first stipulation of the US attorneys, that the corrupt judges ruled on was "that the US constitution is frivolous and irrelevant, and may NOT be used in the defense." Nice, huh?
I know the TRUTH. Can't do nothing about it. I love America, but fu%# the government.
Joe:beer:

·
Registered
723 Posts
My wife has a degree in accounting and according to her newest tax books. The IRS does not use websters dictionary, and it is Federal Law to roport all earnings. Trust me the IRS has more power than any Law Enforcement agency in America. They can take everything you own to settle a tax debt and they will, even your treasured firearms, and wouldnt they just love that. Any way I dont mind paying taxes for support of our nations military and things like that. Wasnt that what the Boston Tea Party was fought about?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not Webster's. Blacks. Black's Law Dictionary is this country's definitive legal source for all legal definitions.
The Boston Tea Party was about the tyranny of illegal taxation, as we have now.
Accounting school teaches accounting. Not history.
This tax subject is far too complicated to fully discuss in any forum.
Of course the IRS is powerfull and can do whatever it wants.
That's not the answer. That's the problem.
Joe

·
Registered
30 Posts
Joe;
I have read several articles about alledged "illegality" of the tax code. One written by a former IRS agent. We have 2 tax protestors at work.
Heres the deal; Lets suppose everything tax protestors say is true. Okay, now whos gonna pay to run the govt.?, provide military service, pay for hiways, social programs,cia,fbi,food & drug, etc. etc.???
I'm not flaming you, in fact I am very unhappy with the ridiculous amount of tax I pay every year, and the way the Fed WASTES it!!!
But seriously, what do you suggest we do? Stop paying taxes?
The 2 guys at work are still paying for the "stand" they took.
I think maybe demanding the Govt. be more accountable for OUR money for sure. But honestly, these 2 guys are really screwing me because I have to pay and they got to use the roadways, etc. etc. free.
NO ONE likes the IRS, this is true.
Are you suggesting no one should pay income taxes, or the current rate is unfair??
Remember one thing; unlike our 2nd amendment,which is a RIGHT that cant be taken away by "amending" (yes, I know their working on it!!) paying taxes or not paying taxes isnt a "right" All it takes is an amendment to "clairify" it for us.
I am not mocking you, Joe....was just wondering how "not paying taxes" would work for us as a country??
Cheers, AU2

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I always pay my taxes. Most of it goes to a good cause, but not all of it. I posted this topic because I found it interesting, not because I beleive in not paying any taxes.

G

·
I'm going to admit that I didn't read that particular link. Three pop-ups when I tried, and one is my limit when I visit a site. That said, I've seen these arguements before. The loop hole may or may not exist. I'm inclined to believe it doesn't, but I'm no expert on tax law. However, even if the currect tax code does have a loop hole making taxation voluntary, congress could change that at any time with the authority.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/co...endmentxvi.html

Now, as to the definition in Black's Law. I don't have a copy, and can't find a free version on line. However http://dictionary.law.com/ has the traditional "payment accrued" definition that most of us think of as "income. Also, the amendment was written in 1913. What was the definition of "income" in 1913? I'm willing to bet it does indeed give congress the right to tax every penny you make, as it was a response to the Supreme Court finding the federal income tax imposed to pay for the Civil War was unconstitutional.

The legality of income tax is tough to question. That doesn't mean its a good idea. The system that administers it is an over-inflated, often corrupt, often inept bureaucracy. The tax code is a complete nightmare to navigate for a layman, and difficult for the proffesionals. Loopholes abound for those with the money to pay the "experts" to look for them, or to rent a politician to vote a custom loophole in. Deductions for this. Exemption for that. This percentage for them, this one for you, this chart for us...

The Federal government needs an income. A tax is the only way to do that. A national sales tax makes more sense, but the Republicrats will never that far against the status quo, and an independant hasn't been in a position to institute any change in my lifetime, so kill that idea. That said, I have an easy fix to the income tax code's problems.

1) Burn entire tax code and start over.
2) Let congress write a new code. This step is not to exceed one week, and the congressman are not allowed to consult with anyone other than themselves during this time.
3) Give each congressman two sheets of paper, a $5 calculator, and a fistful of pencils.
4) Lock each member in their own individual room for a period of one hour.

If more than 80% can't figure their own taxes correctly in that time, repeat step 1.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for the reply. As I stated, this topic is VERY complicated. I've been researching it since 1979. I am on chemo, and transplant anti-rejection drugs, and take handfulls of meds that make my hands shake, making it difficult to type, and totally impossible to write. I wish I could explain 23 years of intensive study and research, but I'll have to "nutshell" it.
#1 The idea that your wage taxes go for government running is somewhat of a fallacy. Initially, our founding fathers set up a system of sales, tariffs, and excise taxes. The idea that the sweat from a man's back should be taxed, was/is repugnant.
#2 The roads you drive on are paid for in this manner, by gasoline, tire, oil, and registration excise taxes. Don't worry. Your co-worker is paying PLENTY of taxes.
#3 All true "money" is really worthless without an "intrinsic" value. There is no gold or silver backing on our Federal Reserve Notes (frauds). Why you say? That's really the key to the whole issue. Banksters, in compliance with the traitor Woodrow Wilson, set up the Federal Reserve, a private Rockefeller bank. That's why today, people freak every time THE GREAT GREENSPAN speaks or farts sideways. The banksters, along with corrupt politicians, have all the gold and silver, and we working stiffs have a handfull of inflated frauds. Since 1913, we have slowly been sold out, and put into economic slavery.
#4 If you get a chance, look at our bills that were printed in 1962, and 1963. You will be shocked to notice that at the top of each bill, it reads United States Note, NOT Federal Reserve Note!
JFK was repulsed when he actually learned about the illegality and treachery of the Fed. He was in the process of eliminating the Fed. His father, Joe Kennedy(another crook) literally had a stroke while trying to talk his son out of it. Witnesses say that Joe K. screamed: You CAN'T do that. Rocky will kill you!!" The Insiders had many reasons to kill JFK. This was at the top of the list of reasons.
This is only the tip of the iceberg. Reserch the topic. Some writers that come to mind are Rep. Ron Paul, Irwin Schiff, and I'll post other informative lit. at another time.
The movement to abolish wage taxes, is really a movement to get back to a LEGAL, FAIR, and UNCORRUPT tax, AND monetary system. We're headed towards a one-world system, to where we will truly be slaves, and the United States will completely give up it's sovereignty.
For all the good we believe our wage taxes are providing, there is far more evil being provided for. I don't want my taxes funding a museum that shows Christ on the cross upside down, in a jar of urine, abortions, n-word reparations, Hillary's vacations, etc, etc, ad nauseum. America can run just fine, with backed currency, trade tarrifs, sales, and excise taxes. By ILLEGALLY stealing from our wages, we give these scrotile, dogblowsive, and bonesuckular Democrat spenders full license. Refuse to be a slave. But get educated on the subject. And you ain't gonna find the truth in history textbooks, or tax codes.
Joe :beer:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Interesting stuff, Joe
Thanks for the reply!!
AU2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts