Perfect Union banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27,248 Posts
I dunno... I was on the Kootenai river up in Montana, and I came across a large pool filled with red salmon headed up to spawn. Well my pole was in the car, so I went back for it, put a spinner on it, and cast across the pool; boom! a nice salmon.

Casted again and boom! another salmon.

I casted 6 times to fill my 5 fish limit, it took all of 12 minutes or so and I was done. I din't really enjoy it because there was absolutely no challenge.

Kinda became the same here for me a while ago when it comes to liberal miscreants, they're boorish and hold no entertainment value for me, just like that pool full of nice salmon.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I dunno... I was on the Kootenai river up in Montana, and I came across a large pool filled with red salmon headed up to spawn. Well my pole was in the car, so I went back for it, put a spinner on it, and cast across the pool; boom! a nice salmon.

Casted again and boom! another salmon.

I casted 6 times to fill my 5 fish limit, it took all of 12 minutes or so and I was done. I din't really enjoy it because there was absolutely no challenge.

Kinda became the same here for me a while ago when it comes to liberal miscreants, they're boorish and hold no entertainment value for me, just like that pool full of nice salmon.
but you ate well...did you smoke any of them?

·
Registered
27,248 Posts
When they’re on ignore you don’t even see their quoted comments from the people who continue to try and debate them.
Well that should bring complaints concerning such things to an end here finally! Everybody's happy except the liberal miscreants!!!

·
Suck it Leftists!
7,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There also won’t be any more complaints about the recently denutted gun forum moderator. The absolute worst I’ve ever seen.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Started to get a slough of gun/ammo/accessories, gun-politics spam emails fairly recently. Anyone else? Have further details if anyone has anything to compare.

·
Registered
34,594 Posts
Not a fan of the arbitrary and whimsical school of forum moderation, but to see Spammy complain about the forum moderation is just funny.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Free, I suspect that with the increased commercial intent, the moderation policies should become more consistent in alignment with some (possibly arbitrary) agenda. Randomness is not a good business model, unless (e.g. women) you have an extreme monopoly! Then it might be useful to confuse/disorient the herd.

Does seem a bit rough to actually mark the transition with a "great purge", though.

·
Registered
34,594 Posts
A purge marked by its arbitrary character, which was nothing new.

If the posted rules aren't going to be the standard, they ought to be taken down.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
A purge marked by its arbitrary character, which was nothing new.

If the posted rules aren't going to be the standard, they ought to be taken down.
I like to purge after every big meal...and then say hi to elmariachi as he circles the bowl on the way down....

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Why are there trophies on my user dashboard and a connect to/with fb option , this is like social credit scoring , too weird Dude . Award points ? For posting ? My flip phone using ass feels a little out of place , I'm not a lab rat in a "skinner box" , or perhaps now , I (WE) are logging in to a skinner box .

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Why are there trophies on my user dashboard and a connect to/with fb option , this is like social credit scoring , too weird Dude . Award points ? For posting ? My flip phone using ass feels a little out of place , I'm not a lab rat in a "skinner box" , or perhaps now , I (WE) are logging in to a skinner box .
LOL..I just gave up my flip as they were shutting down 3G..so I had to upgrade..I took the dive and got a smart phone, it was free so I figured why not, if I hated it I could always buy the 4g flip for $99.00..lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts