1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
M.I.A.
1,474 Posts
I saw your review over the weekend and it is an interesting pistol.

When it comes to bottom feeders, I prefer the GI model 1911 with the low profile front blade. However I still do have one BUL M5 double stack 1911.

·
Registered
62 Posts
If there has to be a best, (although I'm not going to ever agree that there is a best)My favorite would be the 1911 also. It has a proven combat track record that know one can deny, and it's still in use today by special forces.

401 Posts
I enjoyed your video.

I wish I had the fat stacks sitting around to buy all the .45 acp pistols so I could actually compare them and decide.

The FNX looks like a fine pistol. Nice to see some one is still designing hammer guns.

I am very satisfied with my XD .45 and its 13 round capacity

I also have a 1911 that is well tuned and a very very accurate pistol for me.

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My problem is I like anything that has a trigger and goes boom. If I can shoot it, I just enjoy it.

:)

·
Banned
7,947 Posts
I really want to shoot one some day. My buddy is in the market for one so I'll wait till he get's his.

Now as far as the best .45 ACP semi-automatic, if I ever find anything that out shoots or handles better than my Sig P220 Stainless Elite (with Hogue G10 grips) I would be very, very surprised. Everybody who has ever shot my SIG says it's the best .45 they have ever handled. Low recoil and heavy and accurate as hell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.