Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Arms Room makes a couple of different heavy top strap gas block replacements.

One is smooth and actually looks really nice on the Mini. The other has a dovetailed front sight installed on it.

They are made out of 303 stainless steel and look well made. Has anyone tried either? I've include a link to the website and products.

Products/Ordering

· Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lee makes a very high quality product.

I had one mounted on a Mini-14 that I sold a couple of years ago.

The stuff looks real good. Makes an extended mag release too with an included slave pin (which is really cool).

That was a nice looking Mini you had. The paint job set's it off nicely. Did you have any issues with the longer barrel and the sight radius?

· Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe what he is asking is did the shorter sight radius affect your iron sight accuracy vs the original longer sight radius?
Yep, that is what I was asking, just in not so many words. Thanks for helping out there! :)

· Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool, thanks for the info! I may be changing the direction I was going with some mods on my Mini now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.