Perfect Union banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the tech-sites rear sight on a 581 series mini? Thoughts? I want mostly to see if it is significantly better than the ruger rear sight.

I love the tech sites on my ruger 10/22, just want to see if it's worth ordering the sight for the mini.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looking at the web site, they are not available to the public yet. I recieved an e-mail just before X-Mas and Tech- Sight said they were going out in the first week on January.
They also said to monitor the web site. As of today no update.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looking at the web site, they are not available to the public yet. I recieved an e-mail just before X-Mas and Tech- Sight said they were going out in the first week on January.
They also said to monitor the web site. As of today no update.
Look at the web site again, third down on the left. They were available as of last night.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Looks like biggest advantage to these with 580 is ease of zero process (already did that...dang!).
Now if I had a pre '05 Mini I could really see getting excited about these tho!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok then, I'll be the first.

Ordering rear sight plus full set of adjustable aperatures, I'll post up once I get them installed and shot with it installed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Onemini, thank, I updated my screen and there it was. Ordered and they say it will be here late next week. I'll post as soon as I try them out.

P.S. It's only 13F and snowing here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's great that they're out, and looks like they met their price target too. I'm out of the country for a couple of weeks for work, but I'll be ordering two as soon as I get home (have 2 stainless 580's w/ "black" laminate stocks)! I'll be looking forward to your feedback on yours GDKPIKPWG...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts