Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doe's anyone know were i can get tapco gen II mini 14 mags I cant see to find them on the internet Thanks Dan

·
Registered
211 Posts
Since the tapco site is not listing them i would guess they are not out to the public just yet.

Keep in mind Nutnfancy get this stuff early in order to do reviews and stuff so he has it first then later we get a crack at it.

·
Premium Member
3,412 Posts
Since the tapco site is not listing them i would guess they are not out to the public just yet.

Keep in mind Nutnfancy get this stuff early in order to do reviews and stuff so he has it first then later we get a crack at it.
great... just what he needs.. more fuel to the fire we know as his ego

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great Thanks Guys your the best

·
Squidbilly
26 Posts
This place has them for 11.39

Cheers,

·
Squidbilly
26 Posts
Sorry per the website they were listed as gen ii's

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah I ordered 2 then cancelled the order after they told me that GEN 1 and GEN 2 have the same UPC code and these had been misslabled as GEN2s

·
Ghostrider
127 Posts
I contacted Tapco, and they directed me to Mississippi Auto Arms. I found the Gen 2's on their website, and they say preorder. I contacted MAA's customer service, and they said they should be getting their shipment in today, and that they would keep me posted. I already ordered four. Here's the link:
30rd Mini-14 30 round Magazine (BLACK) - TAPCO - GEN2 - PREORDER [MAG4830 BLACK GEN2] - $14.39 : Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc ::, Your Source for Saiga, AK47, AR15, Tromix, Glock, and SKS firearms and accessories

·
Registered
838 Posts
I contacted Tapco, and they directed me to Mississippi Auto Arms. I found the Gen 2's on their website, and they say preorder. I contacted MAA's customer service, and they said they should be getting their shipment in today, and that they would keep me posted. I already ordered four. Here's the link:
30rd Mini-14 30 round Magazine (BLACK) - TAPCO - GEN2 - PREORDER [MAG4830 BLACK GEN2] - $14.39 : Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc ::, Your Source for Saiga, AK47, AR15, Tromix, Glock, and SKS firearms and accessories
Thanks^^

·
Ghostrider
127 Posts
Another update: Mississippi Auto Arms contacted me and informed me that they have the Gen 2's in stock and are ready to ship. Hope this helps!

·
Squidbilly
26 Posts
Ordered 2 this morning and recieved notification that they have been shipped. Site showed they had 131 in stock even tho the description says preorder.

·
Ghostrider
127 Posts
Ordered 2 this morning and recieved notification that they have been shipped. Site showed they had 131 in stock even tho the description says preorder.
It no longer says preorder, and last I saw there were around 115 left. Get 'em while they're hot people! Mine will beat me to my house (I'm still deployed), so whoever gets them first should let us know how they fare.

·
Arizona Gunner
90 Posts
Just got my 30 rd Gen II Tapco's and at first thought they would not work
with my Federal XM855L ammo! But after loading, (they were almost too long),
They functioned perfectly. I could load the mag into the well with the bolt closed,
and they all fed properly and ejected properly, with hold open on the last round.
I got them from Mississippi Auto Arms for $14.39 each.

·
absit iniuria verbis
322 Posts
Thanks for this CE, I just ordered one. I was having a hard time justifying the purchase, since I already have 8 flawless magazines for my Mini14 (1-10, 3-20s, 4-40s, all Triple K brand). But heck, none of 'em are polymer, and none of em are 30rnds so...this'll be my beater mag :unsure:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts