Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having trouble with PU not updating on Tapatalk. All the other forums I frequent are doing fine with it -- it's just PU.

What gives?

·
Registered
49 Posts
The Tapatalk app on an iPad still can't get through to PU as of 2013-04-25.

The message says: "This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator."

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Tapatalk app on an iPad still can't get through to PU as of 2013-04-25.

The message says: "This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator."
Yeah, good luck with that... :lol:

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is still an issue.

Can log on to PU via TapATalk for iPhone, but forums will not update. Attempting to refresh on the forum screen crashes TapATalk.

This problem does not exist for the 8 other forums I belong to.

What's the deal, Kev?

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
I just got the Tapatalk working on my device and still no go unfortunately. I've posted on the Tapatalk forums to try to get them to delete the current Perfect Union account so that we can re-add it and get it set up properly (We have no access to the current account that holds the Perfect Union tapatalk app)

I'll update this when I have some more info.

·
Registered
5 Posts
new member here ... experienced tapatalk user. I cannot get signed into PerfectUnion BBS from tapatalk - says "Log in Failed The operation couldn't be completed. (tapatalk error 22033.)

All my other forums work ok. iPhone 5, ios 7.0.6, tapatalk 2.5.2

·
Registered
5 Posts
iPhone IOS 8.1.2, tapatalk 3.3.0 (updated since my post up above).
Login to PU fails with: Log In Failed. Failed to process XML Data due to unknown error.

Obviously I can log in via a browser (since I'm posting this). Tapatalk works on many other forums for me - just not here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.