Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Purchased 2 years ago. Like new.

Black stock, flash suppressor, etc.

Did the package A with the Gun Doc Trigger job, bedding, gas port bushings, recoil buffer. The work he did turned out great.

I have shot approx. 200-300 rounds through it.

I have the rings it came with.

I also have 6 factory (Ruger) mags. Two 5 round mags, two 20 round mags, and two 30 round mags.

I also have the following 3 point sling. Ruger Mini-14 CST 3 Point Tactical Sling

$850 or make an offer.

Links to photos in the post below.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Overall it has gotten some pretty good groups for a mini. I think my shooting ability holds it down to be honest.

Normally I shoot cheap plinking ammo. However heading out for javelina I will use Fiochi (spelling?). I sight in with that. At 100 yards I get 1 to 1.5 inch groups. Understand however I don't shoot a ton. I think the rifle can shoot better. Hell even with Wolf....if I take my time I can get decent groups (with a flier here and there).

Overall? I have been pretty happy with the accuracy.

Realize also I have not shot a ton of rounds through it. Combine it with the fact I am not the best shooter. That said...I have not noticed a problem with accuracy. Any misses or bad shots I attribute to me...vs an issue with the rifle.

Last javelina season I took a 250 to 300 yard shot. The javelina started spinning around. Took another shot. Both of us agreed it was a hit on the first shot. Heavy brush and canyon area. Didn't find the javelina...but pretty sure we hit the damn thing. I felt comfortable taking the shot...and based upon the reaction...both my friend and I thought...and still do that I hit the damn thing.

I do have some targets I keep and can post photos if you are curious as to accuracy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.