Perfect Union banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tactical 581 Series Mini Update

GorillaTactical's 581 Series Mini 14. Setups are of various variety and for various purpose. Inquire for more info on each setup.

Range Report: Shooting 3-4 inch group at 100 meters with iron sites.

Setup 1:
Air gun Machine gun Trigger Shotgun Wood

Setup 2:
Air gun Machine gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

Setup 3:
Scout Upgrade Complete, click here to view:

Range Update:
Shooting between 2-3 MOA. These groups were shot at 100M off the bench using a a Bushnell Banner 4X scope on a GG&G Rail:

Target 1:
World Font Rectangle Wall Tints and shades

Target 2:
Product Rectangle Triangle Font Line

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mainly because although the scope rings are fine, they block the iron sights and are not quick detach, Also, I constantly run an aimpoint on the rifle as well, it was just easier to mount that onto a weaver rail.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gorilla... Nice Mini, can't wait to see more images. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Nice!

G.T.,

Welcome to the PU!

A very nice Mini-14.

I'm glad you posted the slightly head-on pic of the B-Square. Now, I can see how well you can see the irons. This was a question of mine.

Thanks!

Again, very nice Mini. Let's see some more pics, and of course...a range report. ;^)

Cheers,

alaj70

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Iron's are easiy usable with the B-Square as you can see. I Should be slapping the Eotech on it in a few days for some 3 gun practice, i'll be sure to post pics and maybe a vid. Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Good shooting GT,

Looks like you got yourself a shooter. Are those two different targets with the two different setups respectively?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.